BOLD Recruitment drive 2023: BOLD is hiring Software Engineerthrough off campus Placement for Noida. A student from various disciplines can apply for the BOLD off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
BOLD Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹7 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
BOLD Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with product design and engineering to create application front end as per design comps
- Plan and estimate projects and reports hours
- Develop user facing UI to large and complicated web applications
- Integrate front-end application with developer
- Stick to established best coding practices and standards
- Maintain, fix bugs and improve code
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
- Build UI on any server platform in a team environment
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different features.
BOLD Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge in web/mobile projects with responsive UI.
- Must have knowledge of DOM manipulation and event binding.
- Should be able to convert given design into HTML/CSS.
- Should have experience in handling UI-related issues to cross-browser compatibility, cross-platform and multilingual issues.
- Should be able to write semantic and W3C-compliant code.
- Good exposure to CSS pre-processor (SCSS preferred).
- Nice to have knowledge of page performance.
How to Apply for BOLD Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.