JPMorgan Chase Recruitment drive 2023: JPMorgan Chase is hiring .NET core Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the JPMorgan Chase off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Post Name||.NET core Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||10/22/2023|
JPMorgan Chase Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex, high quality, enterprise business applications.
- Prepare software for deployment to production environments and assist in releases.
- Guide junior developers on best development practices, perform code reviews, provide feedback and suggesting changes as necessary.
- Respond to and resolve queries and issues reported in production. Deliver small projects independently and work as a team member on larger projects.
- Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
JPMorgan Chase Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 2+ years applied experience
- Experience in Design, analysis, architecture and development of applications using .NET Core, C#, LINQ, EF Core. Experience in TDD and Unit test frameworks like XUnit/Nunit.
- Experience in developing RESTful services using WebAPI. Solid understanding of REST concepts and micro services architecture. Strong working knowledge of Threading and parallel programming. Strong technical expertise in the Relational Databases – MSSQL.
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns. Thorough understanding of Agile methodologies – mainly Scrum. Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins.
- Experience with sprint planning and tools – JIRA. Experience in working with GIT Source control tool.
- Experience in working with Release Management tools like ServiceNow. Working knowledge of ASP.NET. Knowledge of UI frameworks like.
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.