Zycus Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Zycus Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Zycus Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer Trainee|
Zycus is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Should be highly proficient at debugging issues
- Be familiar with API testing
- Should be able to write UI as well as API automated tests
- Should understands CI/CD concepts and Build pipelines
- Should know the services offered by cloud platform providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Should have strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Understand architecture of web applications and general client-server model
- Should be aware of basic Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with teams using the Sprint/Scrum methodology of agile.
- Education Background: BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology,
- Experience : 0-2 Years.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Should have strong Programming Skills and Automation mindset
- Should have solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I.-powered Source-to-Pay suites for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs
How to Apply for Zycus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.