Indian Army has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137). A student from various disciplines can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment – Overview
|Course||Technical Graduate Course (TGC-139)|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 / Month*|
|Location||Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun|
|Batch||2023 and below|
|Last date to apply||26 October 2023|
Indian Army TGC 139 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course in the streams of Civil/CS/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Misc Engg Streams are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- For more details about the educational qualifications, you can refer to the Indian Army TGC Notification 2022
Indian Army TGC 139 Vacancy Details:
|Computer Science & Engineering||7|
|Misc Engg Streams||2|
Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit:
As per the Indian Army TGC 137 Recruitment 2023, the age limit should between must be 20 to 27 years (as of 01 July 2024). (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1997 and 01 Jul 2004, inclusive dates).
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- No Application Fee is required for the Contenders to Send the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Application Form.
Indian Army TGC 139 Selection Process
For candidates who are applying for this Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023, the Indian Army will shortlist the Contenders
- Through Shortlisting (on the basis of academic excellence)
- Centre Allotment
2 Stage Selection
- SSB Interview (stage 1)
- Medical Exam (stage 2)
- Joining Letter
Indian Army TGC 139 Salary Details:
TGC Indian Army Salary will be given As per Indian Army Norms.
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.