West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) in Kolkata will conduct the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2023 to select candidates for various job positions and services in West Bengal Government Departments. Eligible candidates should apply online exclusively through the WBPSC Official Website @ wbpsc.gov.in from 5th October 2023 to 2nd November 2023.
Details regarding the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Examination 2023 Notification PDF and the online application process can be found on this page. The WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam consists of three successive stages: (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), (2) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written), and (3) Personality Test.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Job Name||Miscellaneous Services|
|No of Vacancy||Will be Announced Later|
|Job Type||Officer, Inspector, Auditor etc.|
|Job Location||West Bengal State|
|Job Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Age Limit 2023:
↪ Minimum: 20 years or older.
↪ Maximum: 39 years as of 01.01.2023.
↪ i.e., the candidate should have been born between 2nd January 1984 and 1st January 2003.
↪ Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST of W.B., 03 years for OBC (NCL) of W.B., Up to 45 years for PwD.
↪ No relaxation for other state candidates.
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Salary 2023:
|Pay Level 10 ₹ 32100 – 82900/-|
|Pay Level 09 ₹ 28900 – 74500/-|
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria 2023:
↪ A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
↪ Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in Bengali, unless the candidate’s mother tongue is Nepali.
↪ For candidates whose mother tongue is neither Bengali nor Nepali, a test of their knowledge of Bengali will be conducted during the Personality Test. Candidates with below-average or poor performance in this Bengali language test may have their candidature canceled.
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Selection Process 2023:
|Preliminary Examination||Objective Type Questions|
|Final Examination||Conventional Type – Written|
|Personality Test||Interview Method|
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Fee 2023:
|General / OBC / Other State Candidates||₹ 160/- + Charges|
|SC / ST / PwD of West Bengal State||Nil|
|Payment Method||Online Payment using Debit Credit Cards / Net Banking (OR) Offline Payment|
✅ How to Apply WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023:
➢ Applications must be submitted online only at wbpsc.ucanapply.com.
➢ Candidates need to enter basic details, including their name, mobile number, and email id, to register their application.
➢ Applicants must provide all the required information and upload a recent colored photograph and signature, among other documents.
➢ It is strictly forbidden for the same candidate to submit more than one application, and such applications are subject to cancellation.
➢ The deadline for online application registration is midnight on 02/11/2023.
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2023 Apply Online link||Click Here|
✅ WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Commencement of online application submission: 5th October 2023
- Closing date for online application submission: 2nd November 2023 (until 3:00 P.M.)
- Closing date for online fee submission: 2nd November 2023 (until 3:00 P.M.)
- Closing date for offline fee submission: 3rd November 2023.