The NHM Assam Recruitment for 2023 has issued a notification for the selection of 479 Medical and Health Officer Posts, Apply Online @ mhrbassam.com. The Medical and Health Recruitment Board of Assam is inviting online applications from eligible candidates who are Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and possess the necessary qualifications as per the norms of the Central Council of Indian Medicine from recognized institutions in their respective subjects. These applications are being accepted to fill the 479 vacancies for the position of Medical & Health Officer–I (M&HO-I) or its equivalent ranks under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam. The online application process for NHM Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 will commence on 9th October 2023 and is scheduled to conclude on 20th October 2023.
NHM Assam MHO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 479 Posts
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Medical and Health Officer (M&HO)||479|
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 years as on 1st January 2023.
✔️ Age Relaxation – 05 years for the SC and ST.
✔️ ₹ 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
✅ Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Candidates applying for these positions should hold at least an MBBS Degree from a recognized university under the Medical Council of India (MCI). Additionally, they must be registered under the Assam Medical Council to be eligible for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2023.
✅ NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
✔️ Interview Only.
✅ Application Fee:
|Open Category||₹ 250/-|
|Reserved Category (OBC / MOBC / SC (P) / ST (H)||₹ 150/-|
|Payment Method||Online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS|
Also Read : Coimbatore District Govt Jobs 2023
✅ How to Apply :
- please go to the official website nhm.assam.gov.in, navigate to the “Recruitment” section.
- select “Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam.” then go to mhrbassam.com.
- Candidates are use their mobile number and password to log in to the application portal.
- Upon logging in, candidates can proceed to fill out the application form for the specified position.
- no further changes will be allowed when you have submitted the form. Therefore, make sure to review all the information you provide before final submission.
- The Candidates should also be aware that there is no need to submit any testimonials or certificates at the time.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 20/10/2023.