Unisys Recruitment drive 2023: Unisys is hiring HR Associatethrough off campus Placement for Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Unisys off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
We are a global technology solutions company that powers breakthroughs for the world’s leading organizations. These solutions digital workplace, cloud, applications & infrastructure, enterprise computing and business process solutions ,help people overcome obstacles and not only reach their greatest potential but go beyond it.
Unisys Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||HR Associate|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Unisys Job Responsibilities:
- Learns to use professional concepts. Works on problems of limited scope. Builds stable working relationships internally. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Support the business in people related processes, providing advice and guidance where required.
- To Primarily interface with clients, service delivery units, immediate management and other team members to ensure accurate service request appropriate requestor/resolver
- Creation, Update, Support and Maintenance of Unisys workforce data using Workday
- To coordinate the activities of HR Shared Services, work across various regions delivering high quality and continuously following up with TA, Rewards, HRBPs and other functional and support functions or enabling teams viz., HR Operations, UIT, CSIO etc.
- Provides problem resolution for HR related issues that non-standard within defined practices and procedures.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Normally receives general detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Analysis and replication of issues faced by clients to provide best solution to clients in a timely manner
- Queue reviews, take care of backlog, create backups, maintain to do actions, customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality and efficiency of support
- Work effectively with international team members to provide seamless service to clients
- Apply company policies and procedures required to process highly sensitive and confidential transactions.
- Ability to identify out of scope work and go extra mile to put in best efforts to resolve complex scenarios. If an inquiry not resolved, identifies the appropriate next level of support required and coordinates to resolve for effective resolution
- Ensure completion of requests within TAT
- To attend / manage Conference Calls, zoom meeting or MS Teams sessions and Skill Assessment programs carried out by Unisys from time to time
- Ensure compliance by following Data Protection norms within the process and ensure information security compliance/adhere to the company policies and procedures
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good problem solving and client interaction skills
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office, process flow creation using online platforms / Visio
- Punctual, adaptable and drive can do attitude
- Ability to be flexible, agile with Strong time management skills
- An eye for detail and organizational skills
- Ability to follow defined processes, adapt to process changes and work autonomously with authenticity and integrity
- Identify any opportunities to improve, streamline or automate wherever possible
- Team player / Ability to work in a team proactively
- Knowledge of SharePoint Maintenance, PeopleSoft products, Web Intelligence, Iron Mountain HR Ticketing and other tools that can be applied using various Workday and PeopleSoft techniques, methods, and processes
- Knowledge of any CRM like Remedy, PeopleSoft CRM, Siebel, Workday Help
- Experience in HR Tools, Workday, PeopleSoft HCM/Business Objects is preferred
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM (Core HR, Workforce Administration, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Online reports for Audit)
- Effective organizational skills, including ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Technical expertise in specialist area, with ability to support and influence strategic decision making
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.