KONE Recruitment drive 2023: KONEis hiring Diploma Engineering Traineethrough off campus Placement for Chennai. A student from various disciplines can apply for the KONE off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Kone Oyj is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. It was founded in 1910 and is now headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators
KONE Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Diploma Engineering Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹4 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
KONE Job Responsibilities:
- Able to analyze the customer complaints
- Need to work efficiently with Global Team in Monitoring & Measurement of Statistical Driven data to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
- Understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently also as team on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
KONE Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (or equivalent).
- 0-1 years of experience working in Production, Line assembly, Quality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge in operation, production (lean manufacturing and 5 S principles), quality (Six sigma), logistics and supply chain management
- Good problem-solving skills and strong process discipline
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.