Testbook Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Tele Counselor for the Work From Home, India locations. High school diploma or equivalent degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Testbook. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Testbook Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Post Name||Tele Counselor|
|Salary||up to ₹30k/month* (Expected)|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Part Time|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Testbook Off Campus Drive 2023
- Take responsibility and guide the potential Students over the call to choose the right product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Resolve queries regarding the Company & Products
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow-ups on leads assigned.
- Selling Membership to the Students as per their requirement.
- Responsible for explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Providing the right customer experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Any domestic outbound or telesales experience is required.
- Understand and Speak Elementary Hindi Language.
- The minimum age requirement is 18+.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
Selection Process: Testbook Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Testbook :
Testbook.com The most trusted exam preparation Site for competitive exams. Prepare for Exams like Banking, SSC, Railways.
How to Apply for Testbook Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.