BLW Railway Recruitment 2023: blw.indianrailways.gov.in Notification of 374 Posts (Notification No. 46th Batch Act. Appt./2022-23): Indian Railways Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW), Varanasi – 221004, Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from 10th Passed and ITI Pass candidates for recruitment of ITI & Non-ITI Apprentices in various trades under Act Apprentice 1961. The last date for registration of online applications is 25th November 2023.
BLW RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2023 – BLW ACT APPRENTICESHIP 2023-24
|Organization||Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW)|
|Job Name||Act Apprenticeship|
|No of Posts||374|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
✅ BLW Railway Apprentice 2023 Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Apprentices (Non ITI)||74|
✅ BLW Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Trade Wise:
✔️ ITI Seats: Fitter – 107, Carpenter – 03, Painter (General) – 07, Machinist – 67, Welder (G&E) – 45, Electrician – 71.
✔️ Non ITI Seats: Fitter – 30, Machinist – 15, Welder (G&E) – 11, Electrician – 18.
✅ Age Limit: (As on 25/11/2023)
✔️ 15 to 22 years for Welder and Carpenter Trades.
✔️ 15 to 24 years for all other Trades.
✔️ Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Physical Handicap candidates.
✅ Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per Railway Board’s instructions issued from time to time.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ For ITI: The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also must passed ITI in relevant trades.
✔️ For Non ITI: 10th class examination passed or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
✅ Selection Process:
The BLW Railway Apprentice 2023-24 selection will be based on a merit list for each unit, which will be prepared according to the percentage of marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination (with a minimum requirement of 50% marks). However, in the Non-ITI selection, ITI-passed candidates will be chosen, but their ITI scores will not be given any weightage. They must only provide a mark sheet/certificate for the notified trade. In the event two candidates have same marks, the older candidate will give priority. If the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed the Matriculation examination earlier considered first.
✅ Application Fee:
- ✔️ ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- ✔️ No fee for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates.
- ✔️ The fee can pay through online payment using Debit / Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
- ➢ Eligible Indian citizens apply online through the BLW Indian Railways Official Online Application Portal, which is called apprenticeblw.in.
- ➢ Candidates required to submit scanned copies of all their certificates in JPG / JPEG / BMP format images (sized between 100 to 200 KB).
- ➢ Candidates should also upload a recent, colorful photograph in HPG format (sized between 20 to 50 KB).
- ➢ The last date for the submission of online applications is 25/11/2023, up to 16:45 hours.
✅ Important Dates:
- ➢ Notification Date: 26/10/2023
- ➢ Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 25/11/2023 up to 16:45 Hours
- ➢ Last Date Fee Payment: 25/11/2023 up to 16:45 Hours
- ➢ Last Date Upload Document: 27/11/2023 up to 16:45 Hours.