Sutherland Recruitment drive 2023: Sutherland is hiring Business Continuity Managerthrough off campus Placement for Work From Home. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Sutherland off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
At Sutherland, you will work with great people on interesting projects with some of the world’s biggest brands. Here, you’ll develop new skills and experiences while tackling challenges in a supportive environment. Here, you’ll keep your passions and interests alive because we believe your unique perspective adds value to your work.
Sutherland Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Business Continuity Manager|
|Salary||up to ₹38k/month*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Sutherland Job Responsibilities:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery SME.
- Maintain BCP professional certification (DRII and or ISO 22301)
- 24/7/365 availability for major service disrupting events
- Drive the continued maturation of Sutherland’s Business Continuity Program through development and delivery of curricula stressing internationally accepted standards for Business Continuity Management.
- Provide written Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans for all SGS global business operations and manage the resulting portfolio of documents in Fusion Risk Management tool to ensure accuracy through incremental refresh in accordance with DRII/ISO 22301/ISO27001/BCI standards.
- Maintain and distribute site/regional dashboards relevant to BCM metrics
- Conduct quarterly meetings with Sr. Management as to BCP status of accounts under purview
- Provide logistical support for Crisis Management Team including coordinating meetings, communications, and documentation of events.
Sutherland Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Provide on-site expertise/support to Service Delivery and Business Development for client visits in any/all of SGS’s facilities.
- Define, document, implement, and educate staff on processes and procedures for effective Incident Management.
- Be on-site and coordinate the communications process during service impacting events globally
- Upon request; provide support to TCO to produce all documentation relative to outage events from detection to Root Cause Analysis
- Plan, execute, be on-site, document and communicate all major Change Management events for Enterprise Systems including developing impact mitigation strategies per individual client requirements regardless of geographic location
- Ad-hoc Project Management
- Liaison between IT and SGS management/Client management/Vendor management to communicate status of mitigation strategies developed during Root Cause Analysis documentation process
- Collaborate with counterparts in SGS to facilitate a global standard for processes and procedures that are aligned with strategic goals of SGS and meet the requirements of the global client base
How to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.