SBI PO Recruitment 2024 has announced a job notification for the post of Probationary Officers-PO. The student from any discipline can apply for SBI Recruitment 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Post Name||Probationary Officers-PO|
|Salary||Rs.36,000-63,840 / Month|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Last Date||27 September 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Batch||2023 and below|
SBI PO Vacancy Details
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given as per Govt Norms. Check the official notification to know about age relaxation.
SBI PO Selection Process
The selection for SBI Probationary Officers will be done through a 3 Phase process
1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam and
3. Group Exercise & Interview
Phase – I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks for 1 horswill be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
|Subject||No of Qns & Marks|
Selection criteria for Main Examination:
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer
(i) Objective Test: The duration of the objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks for 3 hours. There will be separate timing for every section
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60|
(ii) Descriptive Test: English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)- 2 question for 50 marks for 30 minutes
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Phase – III:
- Group Exercises – 20 Marks
- Interview – 30 Marks
Language of Exam: English and Hindi
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks in each wrong question. The negative marks will be one-fourth of the marks allocated to that question.
Visit Also – Bank Jobs 2023 Latest Bank Recruitment Vacancies
SBI PO Notification 2023 – Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fees
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.