SSC Notification of SSA and UDC 2023-24 from 18th October to 7th November 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the selection of Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) and Upper Division Clerk Grade (UDC) posts in the vacancies for the years 2020, 2021, and 2022 under respective Service / Cadre Controlling Authorities.
The SSC SSA UDC Recruitment 2023 online application registration process starts on 18th October 2023 and ends on 7th November 2023. This recruitment is exclusively for eligible government officials and is not open to candidates from the open market
SSC SSA UDC Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) and Upper Division Clerk Grade (UDC)|
|Job Type||Assistant, Clerk, Depuation|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
✅ Tentative Vacancies of SSC SSA UDC 2023 List:
↪ Year 2020 Total Vacancies: 38 Posts Opening
↪ Year 2021 Total Vacancies: 153 Posts Opening
↪ Year 2022 Total Vacancies: 81 Posts Opening
✅ SSC SSA UDC Age Limit:
↪ Not more than 50 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
✅ SSC SSA UDC Vacancy Service / Cadre:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Election Commission of India
- Central Administrative Tribunal
- Central Translation Bureau
- Central Passport Organization, Ministry of External Affairs
- Soil and Land Use Survey of India, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Forest Survey of India, Department of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
✅ SSC SSA UDC Salary / Pay Scale:
↪ Pay Level-4 (₹ 25500 – ₹ 81100/-)
✅ SSC SSA UDC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
↪ Computer Based Examination
↪ Written Examination
✅ How to Apply SSC SSA UDC Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates should apply online through SSC Official website (ssc.nic.in) on or before 07/11/2023.
➢ After completion of online application form, the printed copy of the same
accompanied with necessary documents, complete in all respects should be duly forwarded by their respective Service/Cadre Controlling Authority to “The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O.
Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
➢ The last date for receipt of applications is 22/11/2023 up to 6:00 PM.
➢ The last date for candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 29/11/2023 up to 6:00 PM.
✅ Important Dates:
- ➢ Opening date for submission of Online Applications: 18/10/2023
- ➢ Last date for submission of Online Applications: 07/11/2023
- ➢ Last date for receipt of hard copy of Applications: 22/11/2023
- ➢ Tentative month of Computer Based Examination: February / March 2024.