Latest Bank Jobs 2023 for 10th 12th passed, Degree Holders and Professionals – Apply Online for 5000+ Bank Recruitment Vacancies Opening on October 2023. www.IndGovtJobs.in updates latest Public Sector Banking Vacancies and Current Private Sector Bank career openings for both fresher and experienced Indian Citizens. People find your career in Banking Sector based on your education qualification and bank / finance field experience. More than 50,000 upcoming Govt Bank vacancies are opening in 2024, Job Seekers don’t miss your Job opportunities in both Government and Scheduled Banks.
- ✅ LATEST BANK JOBS 2023 – BANK RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2023-24 LIST:
- ✅ LATEST INSURANCE / FINANCE COMPANY JOBS 2023 LIST:
- ✅ Get Govt Jobs through Social Media:
- ✅ Different Type of Bank Jobs: Clerical Cadre (Clerk), Office Assistant, Attendant, Junior Associates, Peon, Watchman, Various Officers (PO / SO), Consultants, Various Managers, Executives, Counsellors and other Bank related job posts.
✅ List of Public Sector Banks List – Nationalized Banks: State Bank and its associates [State Bank of India (SB), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Travancore (SBT)], Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB), Bank of India (BOI), Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), Canara Bank, Central Bank of India (CBI), Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB), IDBI Bank, Post Bank of India (proposed) and Student Bank of India (proposed).
- ✅ About Indian Banking Sector: The First Banking in India were Bank of Hindustan established in 1770. The Largest Bank in India is the State Bank of India (SBI) – This was one of the three banks funded by Presidencies of British India Government, the other two were the Bank of Bombay and the Bank of Madras. Currently Indian banking sector classified into Scheduled Banks (include Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks (RRBs); Private Sector Banks & Foreign Banks) and Non-Scheduled banks. The Scheduled Banks regulated under the 2nd Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act, 1934. The Non-Scheduled banks regulated under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949. Currently 27 Public Sector Banks available in India, Its include 19 Nationalized banks, 06 are State Bank of India (SBI) & its associate banks, 02 other public sector Banks (Bharatiya Mahila Bank & IDBI Bank) and 02 banks Newly proposed (India Post Payments Bank). More than 20 Private Sector Banks also available in India.
✅ How to apply bank jobs through IndGovtJobs?
Eligible Indian Citizens apply online / offline for Banking Job vacancies. IndGovtJobs.in provides latest Government Banks, Public Sector Banks and Scheduled Banks career notifications in this page. Job seekers just check out our site Bank Jobs page, see current Banking Jobs list. Just click particular ‘Bank Name’ to get full details and Apply link.
✅ Why Government Bank Jobs?
Government Bank Jobs is most secured and high salary jobs in India. Once you enter to Banking career, your life settled. IndGovtJobs.in updates all Govt Bank Jobs, Regional Rural Bank Jobs and Scheduled Bank Jobs in this page. Just bookmark our ‘Bank Jobs – Indian Government Jobs’ for future purpose.
✅ What are the bank jobs after 12th, Degree?
After 12th Pass: Clerical Cadre posts are suitable for 10th 12th pass candidates. Such as Clerk, Assistant, Bank Assistant, Cashier, Customer Service Representative, Clerical Attendant, Security Guards etc.
After Degree Pass: Probationary Officer (PO), Management Trainees (MT), Officers, IT Officer, Finance Officer, Law Officer, Various Level of Managers, Consultants, Director etc.
✅ What jobs are there in a bank?
There are many job positions can be found in public sector banks.
- ✔️ Clerk / Clerical Cadre
- ✔️ Banking Assistant
- ✔️ Probationary Officer (PO)
- ✔️ Management Trainee (MT)
- ✔️ Manager level positions
- ✔️ Customer Service Representative
- ✔️ Top Level and Middle Level Management Posts – Chief Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Branch Manager, Consultants
- ✔️ IT Officer
- ✔️ Law Officer
- ✔️ Consultants
✅ How many types of bank exams are there?
The public sector banks are conducts various bank examinations for Graduates and Post Graduates. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) which conduct combined recruitment process for various level posts for Major Public Sector banking. State Bank India (SBI) will individually conducts SBI Clerk, SBI Assistant, SBI PO exams.
Top Bank Exams in India:
- ✔️ SBI Junior Associate / SBI Clerk Exam
- ✔️ SBI Probationary Officer Exam
- ✔️ IBPS Clerical Cadre (IBPS Clerk Exam)
- ✔️ IBPS CRP Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRBs Exam)
- ✔️ IBPS CRP Probationary Officer / Management Trainees (IBPS PO / MT Exam)
- ✔️ SBI Specialist Officer
- ✔️ IBPS CRP Specialist Officers
- ✔️ RBI Assistant Exam
- ✔️ RBI Grade B Officer Exam
- ✔️ RBI Grade A Officer Exam.
✅ What is the qualification for Bank Job?
Educational Qualification based on Bank Job positions. Minimum Senior Secondary (10+2) Pass, Any Degree, Post Graduate, Engineering Graduate, Diploma holders are eligible to apply for Public Sector Banks.
✅ What is the Selection Process for Banking Jobs?
Most of the Banking Jobs selection based on Competitive Written Examination (Computer Based). For High salaried top level posts – selection will be made through Personal Interview.
✅ When IndGovtJobs updates Bank Vacancies?
Indian Government Jobs (IndGovtJobs) blog updates both Govt Bank Jobs and Private Banks in different pages. We updates Bank Jobs page frequently, two times in a week.
✅ What is the age limit for bank exam?
In India, Public Sector Banking minimum age as 21 years and Maximum 30 years (32 years for some middle level posts) for General. Up to 05 years Age relaxation for Reserved category candidates. For Management Level, Manager Level and Top level positions Maximum age as 56 years.
✅ Which banking job is best?
✔️ Clerical level (Clerk, Customer Support, Banking Assistant)
✔️ Officer Level posts such as Probationary Officers (PO), Management Trainees (MT) and Specialist Officers (SO).