OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment : OSSSC has released a recruitment notification for Forest Guard and Forester vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website, www.osssc.gov.in, from October 26, 2023, to November 20, 2023.
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) in Bhubaneswar is inviting online applications from both 10th and 12th pass candidates for the recruitment of Forester and Forest Guard positions. These positions will be located in various establishments under different departments of the Government of Odisha. The selection process will be based on the OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination – 2023 (II).
The OSSSC Forester and Forest Guard Vacancy for 2023 is district-wise, territorial circle-wise, and division-wise. The total number of vacancies for each post to be filled through this recruitment and the reservation details for each category of candidates can be found in the official notification. You can access the Notification PDF available in this page.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to pursue a career in the field of forestry and contribute to the conservation and management of forest resources in Odisha. Make sure to read the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application procedures, and other important details before applying
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online
|Job Organization||Odisha Sub ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forester, Forest Guard|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Registration Date||26/10/2023 to 20/11/2023|
|Selection Process||Combined Examination|
✅ OSSSC Livestock Inspector Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Forester: The candidate must have passed +2 (Matric with 12th) Science from recognized university, Institution or Board as the case may be with knowledge in basic Computer skills.
- Forest Guard: The candidate must have passed High School Certificate Examination (10+) from recognized Board or Institution.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years as on 1st January 2023.
- The Upper Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women and 10 years for PwD.
- A Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or Passed Matric or equivalent exam with Odia as the medium of examination in non language subjects or passed in Odia as language subject in the final exam of Class VII or equivalent exam or Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard.
✅ OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Date 2023:
Currently, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has not yet released the examination dates for the OSSSC Livestock Inspector, Forester, and Forest Guard positions. To remain informed about the examination schedule and other critical details, please visit the official OSSSC website at www.osssc.gov.in. Go to the “Recruitment” section, where you can access the “Recruitment Calendar” to find the most recent information on upcoming exams and their respective dates. Make it a habit to frequently monitor the official website for any announcements and updates pertaining to these vacancies and their associated examination dates.
✅ OSSSC Livestock Inspector Salary:
- Forester: ₹ 25500, Pay Matrix Level-7, Cell-1
- Forest Guard: ₹ 19900, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-1
✅ OSSSC Livestock Inspector Selection Process 2023:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test: Physical Standard Measurement Test (PSM) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documents Verification
✅ OSSSC Livestock Inspector Exam Pattern 2023:
The Examination for 150 marks followed by PST. The Exam shall be of 10th standard in one paper only (i.e. MCQ type in OMR System). The Minimum Cutoff Marks for Reserved Category shall by 30% and 35% (52 Marks) for General candidates.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
✅ How to Apply OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023:
Please follow these steps to register for Odisha Forest and Forest Guard job positions through the OSSSC Online Web Portal:
- To begin the registration process, visit the OSSSC Online Web Portal at www.osssc.gov.in.
- Fill in all mandatory sections with the required information. Additionally, be prepared to upload the following documents: a clear specimen of your signature, a recent colored passport-sized photograph, and the necessary mark sheets.
- Ensure that you possess a personal email address and an active mobile number that will remain valid throughout the entire recruitment process. This is vital to receive important updates and notifications.
- It’s important to note that there is no examination fee for applying for Odisha Forest and Forest Guard job positions.
- The deadline for submitting your application online is set for November 25, 2023.
✅ How many vacancies in OSSSC Forest Guard 2023?
Forester – 316 Posts
Forest Guard – 1677 Posts
✅ What is minimum Qualification for OSSSC Forest Guard 2023?
Forester – Minimum 10+2 / Senior Secondary Pass.
Forest Guard – Minimum 10th class / Matriculation pass.
✅ What are important dates for OSSSC Forest Guard 2023?
OSSSC Forester and Forest Guard Vacancy 2023 Schedules:
➢ Opening date for Online Registration: 26/10/2023
Last Date for Online Registration: 20/11/2023
➢ Last date for Submission of Online Application: 25/11/2023
➢ Tentative date of OSSSC Lab Technician Exam 2023: Will be Notified later.