AIIMS Bhopal Notification for Rolling Advertisement of 96 Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts in 2023-24: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Bhopal, invites online applications from eligible postgraduate medical degree holders for the recruitment of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) on a temporary basis. The last date for submitting online applications is 27th October 2023.
AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancy||96|
|Job Type||Faculty, Medical|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Organization||AIIMS Bhopal|
✅ Age Limit:
- Maximum age is 45 years as of the date of the interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC candidates (Central List) for a maximum of 3 years and for SC/ST candidates for a maximum of 5 years.
- In the case of PWBD candidates (with benchmark disabilities), age relaxation is 10 years for the General category, 13 years for the OBC category (Central List), and 15 years for the SC/ST category, respectively.
- ₹ 67,700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 as per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA as admissible under rule(s).
✅ AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria:
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB/MDS) in the respective disciplines recognized by NMC/DCI/Institute of National Importance.
Valid registration with NMC/DCI/State Medical/Dental Council.
- The eligibility of the candidate considered as of the date of the interview.
- Only those candidates who have passed their qualifying degree exam on or before the date of the interview are eligible. The tenure of the qualifying degree completed on or before October 31, 2023, if selected.
- In super specialty departments, candidates possessing the relevant MD/MS/DNB qualification may also apply.
AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Application Fee:
- ₹ 1500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 1200/- for EWS / SC / ST category candidates.
- The fees paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”.
✅ AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Selection Process:
- Written Test /Interview
- Interviews will conducted on the 3rd November 2023.
- The written Test/ Interview will conducted at AIIMS Bhopal-462020 (MP).
The Candidate should bring original documents and one set of self-attested copies at the time of recruitment /selection process /Interview along with print-out of Online Filled/ Offline filled.
✅ How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Recruitment?
- The online registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website: Apply Online Link.
- The candidates are required to fill basic details to signup your online application.
- Based on the applications received up to 27/10/2023.