NLC India Limited Recruitment through GATE 2023: The NLC India Limited (NLCIL) invites online applications from young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment posts of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) using GATE-2023 scores for its Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy (Area-1)/ Mines and Allied services (Area-2) located in Neyveli (Tamil Nadu), Barsingsar (Rajasthan), Talabira (Odisha), South Pachwara (Jharkhand) and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects /Sites in various States & Union Territories including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh in various disciplines.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2023 – 295 GET Vacancies
NLC GET Salary:
Graduate Executive Trainee Pay Scale is E-2 INR.50,000 – 1,60,000 (CTC INR.13.32 Lakh Per Annum)
NLC GET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: (As on 01/11/2023)
General / EWS – 30 years
OBC (NCL) – 33 years
SC / ST – 35 years
Mechanical (ME): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering.
Electrical (EE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
Civil (CE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/ Civil & Structural Engineering.
Computer (CS): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (or) Full Time/ Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
Mining (MN): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
NLC GET Selection Process:
The NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee 2023 Selection will be based on following steps:-
✔️ GATE 2023 Score (80 Marks)
✔️ Personal Interview (20 Marks)
Applicants who have qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2023 and meet the eligibility criteria, as per the notification, will be shortlisted for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:6 against the notified vacancies. The shortlisting will be based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in GATE – 2023, ensuring due reservation for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD.
NLC GET Application Fee:
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)||₹ 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply NLC GET Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible Interested candidates apply online through NLC India Limited Online Application Portal.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned copy of supporting documents (Passport size Photograph, Signature etc.) in PDF format.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 21/12/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
NLC GET Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Opening of Online Registration: Date & Time – 22.11.2023 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Closing of Online Registration: Date & Time – 21.12.2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fees: Date & Time – 21.12.2023 at 23:45 Hrs.
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application (for candidates who have already registered and paid fees within the time limit): Date & Time – 22.12.2023 at 17:00 Hrs.