ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), based in Chennai, presents exciting opportunities for job seekers:
Notification announces 73 Technical Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts at the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), Chennai. These career opportunities are available for :
male and female candidates with Graduates, Diploma, and ITI qualifications for the positions of Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant and Technical Officer on a regular basis. The online registration for ICMR NIRT Chennai Vacancy 2023 is scheduled to end on8th November 2023.
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Notification for 78 Posts
|Job Name||Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant-1, Technical Officer|
|No of Vacancy||78|
|Job Type||Technical, Attendant, Engineer, IT, Computer, ITI Jobs, Medical Jobs, Technician Jobs, Officer Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Organization||ICMR NIRT|
|Online Portal link||joinicmr.in|
NIRT Jobs 2023 Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||60|
|Technical Officer-B (TO)||05|
|Laboratory Attendant – 1 (LA)||13|
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Not exceeding 35 years for Technical Officer.
✔️ Not exceeding 30 years for Technical Assistant.
✔️ Between 18 and 25 years for Lab Attendant.
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Salary:
✔️ Technical Officer-B: Pay Level 10 ₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
✔️ Technical Assistant: Pay Level 6 ₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
✔️ Laboratory Attendant-1: Pay Level 1 ₹ 18,000 – 56,900/-
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Technical Assistant – Medical Disciplines: 1st class three year Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Medical Disciplines like Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Life Science, Bioinformatics, Radiography, Social Work, Veterinary Sciences etc.
✔️ Technical Assistant – Engineering Disciplines: 1st class Engineering / Technology degree (B.E. / B.Tech) OR 1st class 03 years Engineering Diploma in relevant disciplines like Computer Science, IT, Mechanical, Automobile etc.
✔️ Technical Officer: 1st Class Post graduate degree in Pharmacology/ Medical Pharmacology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry / Computer Science / Statistics / Bio Statistics / Applied Statistics etc.
✔️ Lab Attendant (Laboratory): 10th / Matric pass with 50% marks in aggregate + One year working experience in a Govt. recognized / approved / registered Lab.
✔️ Lab Attendant (Plumber): 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate + One year working experience in plumbing in a Govt. recognized / approved / registered Lab or ITI in plumber or trade certificate issued by govt. agencies.
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
|Computer Based Test (CBT) (100 Marks)|
NIRT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|Open Category (General / OBC)||₹ 300/- (For LA, TA) & ₹ 500/- (For TO)|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST, PwBD, All Women)||Nil|
How to Apply NIRT Recruitment 2023:
- Apply Online: Eligible candidates are invited to apply exclusively online. Keep an eye out for the activation of the application link on the ICMR NIRT Online Application Portal (Link: https://joinicmr.in/signUp)
- Mandatory Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid email address and mobile number ready. These are essential for the online application process.
- Multiple Post Applications: If you’re interested in multiple positions, no problem! Submit separate applications for each post you’re eyeing. Each application should have its own fee payment, so be sure to pay accordingly.
- Document Uploads: Get your documents ready! You’ll need to upload a recent color photograph, your signature, and self-attested copies of your certificates and testimonials.
- Last Date: The last date for online registration and submission of online applications is 08/11/2023 till 5:30 PM.
About NIRT: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), Chennai is a permanent Institute of Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.