ICMR Recruitment Notification for Scientist-C Positions 2023-24: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for fill up one vacancy of Scientist-C(Bioethics) under ICMR Hqrs. & its Institutes/ Centres. The closing date for receipt of applications is 17th November 2023.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 of Scientist
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Scientist – C (Bioethics) Non-Medical||01|
✅ ICMR Scientist Age Limit:
- Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxaton as per GoI rules.
✅ ICMR Scientist Salary:
- Level 11, ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700) (7th CPC Scale)
✅ ICMR Scientist Eligibility Criteria:
- Essential Qualification: A master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject.
- Minimum Experience: Four years of experience in Communicable Disease R&D, including research in Bioethics, in government, public sector, or private institutions.
- Desirable Qualification: A Ph.D. from a recognized university in the relevant subject.
✅ ICMR Scientist Selection Process:
- Computer Based Written Test
✅ ICMR Scientist Selection Application Fee:
- ₹ 1500/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- SC/ST/Women/PwBD/EWS candidates are exempted from application fee.
✅ How to fill Online Application form ICMR Scientist Job Vacancy 2023:
- Prospective candidates are required to complete their applications online via the ICMR Recruitment Portal (recruit.icmr.org.in).
- All applicants must upload scanned copies of their photographs and signatures, ensuring they meet the specified requirements.
- In addition, candidates must upload scanned copies of their self-attested/attested certificates and documents to substantiate their educational qualifications (starting from Matriculation), detailed marksheets, date of birth, category certificates (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD), and relevant work experience.
- For any technical assistance, please call our support team during working hours (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST) at 011-26589167 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions related to payments, kindly reach out via email at email@example.com.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 17/11/2023.
ICMR Recruitment Notification of 02 Technical Officer Posts in ICMR NIMS: ICMR – National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS), New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical Officer for fill up 02 unreserved posts. The ICMR NIMS 2023 online registration through recruit.icmr.org.in, apply last date is 28th September 2023.
ICMR NIMS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
✅ NIN Recruitment 2023 Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
✅ NIN Recruitment 2023 Salary: Level 10 of Pay Matrix ₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500
✅ NIN Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
(1) 1st Class Post Graduate Degree in Science with relevant subjects (Statistics / Bio Statistics / Computer Application (OR)
(2) 2nd Class Post Graduate with Ph.D. in relevant subjects. (OR)
(3) 2nd Class Bachelor’s of Engineering or Technical Degree in relevant subject with 01 year working experience in relevant area of work.
✅ NIN Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: Written Test / Interview.
✅ NIN Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC category candidates.
✔️ No fee for SC, ST, PWD and Women candidates
✔️ The fee should be made through online payment gateway using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
✅ How to Apply NIN Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications online, through ICMR Recruitment Portal.
➢ The candidates should should enter basic details and upload scanned copy of Signature, Photograph and other relevant documents.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 28/09/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
✅ Important Dates:
Last date for registration of online application: 28th September 2023.
Last date of depositing fees by online payment: 28th September 2023.
Tentative Schedule for Written Test: 28th October 2023.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification of 10+ Scientist D and Scientist F Vacancies: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Scientist F and Scientist Don regular basis under Direct Recruitment with all Indian transfer liability under the council. The last date for receipt of applications is 18th, 21st and 31st August 2023.
ICMR Vacancy 2023 of Scientist, Technical Posts
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Scientist-C (Non – Medical)||02|
|Scientist F (Non Medical)||01|
|Scientist F (Medical)||01|
|Scientist D (Non Medical)||10|
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Maximum 52 years for Scientist F.
✔️ Maximum 45 years for Scientist D.
✔️ Maximum 40 years for Scientist C.
✔️ Maximum 30 years for Technical Assistant.
✔️ Maximum 28 years for Technician.
✔️ Age relaxation as per Government of India rules.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Salary / Pay Scale:
- ✔️ Scientist-C: Level 11 ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- ✔️ Technical Assistant: Level 6 ₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- ✔️ Technician 1: Level 2 ₹ 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Scientist F: Level 13A ₹ 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-
- Scientist D: Level 12 ₹ 78,800 – 2,09,200/-
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|Scientist F (Non Medical)||Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in any of relevant subjects or in Mathematics, Physics / BIophysics, Computer Science, Data Science or Computer Engineer. 12 years of experience in R&D.|
|Scientist F (Medical)||MD / MS in a clinical or paraclinical subject from a recognized by MCI / NMC. 12 years of experience in R&D.|
|Scientist D (Non Medical)||Master’s Degree in Bio Chemistry / Biology / Bio Science / Immunology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Virology / Zoology / Biotechnology. Minimum 08 years experience in relevant field.|
|Scientist-C (Non – Medical)||MBBS or equivalent + 04 years experience.|
|Scientist-C (Medical)||Master’s Degree in any subjects + 04 years experience.|
|Technical Assistant||1st Class 03 years Bachelor’s Degree in Science with relevant subjects (OR) 1st class B.Tech in Computer Science or IT.|
|Technician 1||12th or Intermediate Pass in Science with 55% marks (AND) at least 01 year Diploma in Computer / Statistics.|
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
How to Apply ICMR Recruitment 2023:
➢ Candidates should apply online for ICMR Scientist and Technical 2023 through ICMR Recruitment Portal.
➢ The candidates are required to fill basic details and upload self attested required documents and pay application fee.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Last Dates:
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Scientist-C (Non – Medical)||31/08/2023|
|Scientist F (Non Medical)||18/08/2023|
|Scientist F (Medical)||18/08/2023|
|Scientist D (Non Medical)||18/08/2023|
✅ Is ICMR a Government job?
Yes. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Autonomous Organization under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
✅ Who can join ICMR?
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) appoints Medical and Non Medical Professionals for direct recruitment and deputation job vacancies of Sciences, Junior Research Fellow, Faculty and Non Teaching positions.
✅ ICMR Stands for?
ICMR full form as Indian Council of Medical Research.
✅ What is ICMR Jobs Salary?
ICMR Recruitment Jobs Salary:
- ✔️ Head: Level 14 ₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- ✔️ Director: Level 14 ₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
- ✔️ Additional Director General: Level 15 ₹ 1,82,200 – 22,18,00/-
- ✔️ Scientist F: Level 13A ₹ 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-
- ✔️ Scientist D: Level 12 ₹ 78,800 – 2,09,200/-
✅ What about ICMR?
About ICMR: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Autonomous Organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. ICMR is dealing with biomedical/ health research in various areas, in collaboration with national/ international agencies, through its Head Quarters at New Delhi and 27 institutes/ Centers and a large number of field stations, situated across the country.