Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has published Notification No. CO/APPR/2023/01 for engagement of Trainee Apprentices for filling up total 190 posts invarious Engineering, Diploma and General Streams. Eligible Graduates, Engineers and Diploma holders apply online for Konkan Railway Apprentice Jobs 2023-24 through Konkan Railway Portal (wps.konkanrailway.com/nats/portal) on or before closing date 10th December 2023.
The KRCL is accepting online applications from qualified individuals with a Graduation or Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics), as well as graduates in the General stream who graduated in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023. This is for enrollment as Graduate Apprentices or Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, participating in a one-year Apprenticeship training program under the amended Apprentices Act, 1961/1973. The selection process for Konkan Railway Apprentices does not involve examinations or interviews. The selection is purely based on qualification marks and eligibility criteria. There are no examination-based jobs in the railway sector.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 – 190 Apprentice Posts
|Job Title||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentices|
|Qualification||Degree, B.E. / B.Tech, Diploma|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||Exam / Interview|
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
✅ Konkan Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Discipline Wise:
Civil Engineering – 30 posts
Electrical Engineering – 20 posts
Electronics Engineering – 10 posts
Mechanical Engineering – 20 posts
Diploma (Civil) – 30 posts
Diploma (Electrical) – 20 posts
Diploma (Electronics) – 10 posts
Diploma (Mechanical) – 20 posts
General Stream Graduates – 30 posts
✅ Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Salary:
For Graduate Apprentices – ₹ 9000/- p.m.
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – ₹ 8000/- p.m.
✅ Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st September 2023.
Born between 01.09.1998 to 01.09.2005.
The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for
(1) Prospective candidates must complete online registration through the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal and possess a valid approved NATS ID. Failure to meet this requirement will result in the rejection of their candidature during the document verification process.
(2) The candidates who have graduated within the last 5 years, specifically in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, will be considered. This time frame is calculated from the date of passing the qualifying examination to the date of joining the apprenticeship training.
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering): B.E. / B.Tech in relevant engineering discipline.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
Graduate Apprentice (General Stream): Degree in Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Science / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication / Bachelor of Business Studies.
✅ Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
he selection process for Konkan Railway Apprentice 2023 will be based on Qualification Marks. The total marks acquired across all years/semesters will be aggregated to calculate a percentage, and a merit list will be compiled accordingly. Candidates with higher aggregate percentages will be prioritized in the selection process. There is No Examination and Interview for these selection.
|Merit List (On the Basis Eligibility Marks)|
✅ How to Apply Konkan Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates should fill online application form through KRCL Online Portal.
- The candidates should have Active email ID, Mobile Number and Enrollment/Verified Registered details of NATS portal.
- Candidates should enter all required details and upload scanned copy of required documents / certificates.
- The candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- (Not requires for SC / ST / Minorities / EWS / All Females) through Online mode.
- The last date for receipt of online application for training under NATS is 10/12/2023 (Sunday).