East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 1832 Apprentice Posts @ actappt.rrcecr.in: The Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (RRC ECR) in Patna has released a recruitment notification for the engagement of Apprentices for the year 2023-24. Eligible candidates who have completed their ITI can apply online to be engaged as Act Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training, following the guidelines of the Apprentices Act, 1961. The specific notification number for this recruitment is RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2023-24. The deadline for submitting online applications for ECR Apprentice 2023 is 9th December 2023.
East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 – 1832 Posts
|Job Title||Act Apprentices|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
✅ East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Division Wise:
|Division||No of Posts|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||518|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Carriage Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
✅ ECR Apprentice 2023 Trades:
↪ Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
↪ Forger and Heat Treater
↪ Electronic Mechanic
↪ Laboratory Assistant
The selected candidates will be paid a stipend during the apprenticeship
at the applicable rates, as per extant instructions. Rates are subject
to change in accordance with the rules and directions issued by the
Railway Board from time to time.
Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years of age as on 01.01.2023.
The Upper age limit is 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, Plus 10 years for PwBD.
(1) Matriculation / 10th class examination pass or its equivalent (as per the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized Board.
(2) The candidate must possess an ITI in the relevant trade, which includes either a National Trade Certificate in the specified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or a Provisional Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
✅ East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 Application Fee:
A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 100/- for General and OBC category candidates.
No fee for SC, ST, PwBD and Women Candidates.
The payment can be made by using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
✅ East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for East Central Railway Apprentice 2023 will be based on Qualification Marks (10th Marks and ITI). There is No Examination and Interview for these selection.
|Merit List (On the Basis Eligibility Marks)|
✅ How to Apply East Central Railway Apprentice 2023:
- Apply online through RRC (ECR) Online Application Portal at actappt.rrcecr.in.
- During registration, input and verify the 12-digit Aadhar Card number.
- Provide and maintain an active mobile number and valid email address throughout the SCR Apprentice 2023 recruitment process.
- Ensure that details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage of marks in Matric(10th), and ITI match exactly as recorded in the Matriculation/ITI certificate.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- The deadline for online applications is 09/12/2023, up to 5:00 PM.