The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is looking to fill one position of Assistant Professor (English Journalism) at the IIMC Regional Campus in Amravati, Maharashtra, and one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate at the Dhenkanal Campus on a contract basis. The closing date for submission of applications is 27th October 2023.
IIMC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Post||No of Post|
|Assistant Professor (English Journalism)||01|
|Academic-cum-Teaching Associate (EJ)||01|
✅ Age Limit:
- Assistant Professor: Not more than 45 years
- Academic-cum-Teaching Associate: Not more than 40 years
✅ Pay Scale:
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 45,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Academic-cum-Teaching Associate: Rs. 35,000/- per month (consolidated)
✅ Educational Qualifications:
Assistant Professor (English Journalism):
- A Master’s Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication or any discipline of Social Science from a recognized Indian University or an accredited foreign university, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent graded score.
- Candidates should have successfully cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
Academic-cum-Teaching Associate (EJ):
- A Master’s Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or any discipline of Social Science, with a strong command of the English language, and a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. (OR) A graduate in any subject with 55% marks, along with a Post Graduate Diploma in English Journalism, and a strong command of both English and Odia languages.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in media and teaching.
✅ Selection Process: Interview Only.
✅ How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their CV using the prescribed application proforma to the following email address: email@example.com by 5:00 pm on 27/10/2023.
IIMC Recruitment 2023 Notification of 03 Consultants: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) New Delhi invites applications from eligible suitable candidates for recruitment of following Consultant positions on short term contract basis. The IIMC Consultant 2023 period of engagement till 31st July 2024. The closing date for submission of IIMC Consultant Vacancy 2023 is 15th October 2023. The IIMC Official Website names as www.iimc.gov.in.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
✅ Place of Posting: New Delhi.
✅ Age Limit: Not exceeding 63 years.
✅ Pay Scale: The remuneration of retired government servants shall be fixed. No HRA will be paid.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
(2) Retired Officer of Government of India, State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs.
(3) He / She must have retired in pass 03 years.
✅ Selection Process: Interview and Documents Verification.
✅ How to Apply IIMC Consultant Recruitment 2023:
Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application performa.
Completed application along with photo-copies of documents reach through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy reach to “Assistant Registrar (Admin), Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110065.”
The closing date for receipt of applications is 15/10/2023.
✅ About IIMC: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.