Ziplr Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer for the Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India locations. Any Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Ziplr. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Ziplr Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5-9 LPA*|
- Work on variety of software tasks and projects.
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- Takes initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications.
- Responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical software components.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- Update current products and develop new ones to product specifications.
- Any bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 year of software development (php).
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis experience
- Minimum 75% in 10<sup>th</sup> and 12<sup>th</sup>
- Fluent English (strongly preferred)
- Experience in an Internet environment strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Linux server environment preferred
- Knowledge of mongoDB preferred
- Programming skills in Python, Shell preferred
Selection Process: Ziplr Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Ziplr is an enterprise grade solution for shortening of URLs, branding of your domain, gathering of statistics with regards to the social distribution of your website, with deep focus on data analytics and data visualization. With an explosion of online brands (websites, blogs, forums etc.)
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Ziplr Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.