Sprinto Work from home Recruitment Job Opportunity is hiring for the post of HR Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Sprinto Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Sprinto Work from Home Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||HR Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹25K/Month*(Expected)|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Sprinto Recruitment Job Description:
Sprinto is hiring candidates for the post of HR Intern.
Sprinto Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting Hiring Managers with their hiring activities
- Screening profiles
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Help out with various HR activities and initiatives
Sprinto Work from Home Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Hard working, committed
- Organised and reliable
- Result oriented individual with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & competitive environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong mindset
What you get:
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Open office: Picture yourself in a no-hierarch office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in your area of business to work fast and smart
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Social: From tech meetups to roller coasters, from outings to parties, there’s always tons going on.
Sprinto Is A Leading Platform That Automates Security Compliance & Works With Any Cloud Setup And Helps Monitor Entity-Level Risks And Controls From A Single Dashboard. By Raising The Bar On Security, Sprinto Ensures Compliance, Healthy Operational Practices, And The Ability To Grow And Scale With Unwavering Confidence.
How to Apply for Sprinto Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.