- Analyze and understand client expectations through requirement-gathering and elicitation documents.
- Deliver project requirements.
- Support data collection and analysis on the given stream of work.
- Build core documentation and manuals required (project documents; installation and operating guidelines).
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure the accuracy of the solution.
- Contribute to the practice by developing reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
- Develop case studies, archive tools and other reusable artifacts based on the learnings from projects.
- Build subject matter expertise in the area of specialization.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- 2020 & 2021 Passout
- B.E./B.Tech (any stream)
- Government-issued disability certificate with disability percentage being 40% and above
- Full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All arrears and backlogs must stand cleared at the time of the selection process
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
- Emotionally strong in nature, should be able to withstand inappropriate content with maturity and professionalism
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Personal experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
Online Assessment comprising of 2 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (36 questions/44 minutes)
- Programming Test (20 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillsets of a candidate to identify any bugs in a given code and fix them.
The Programming Test will be based on the following types of questions/problems:
- Syntactical error correction, i.e., correcting the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction, i.e., fixing all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse, i.e., completing the given code by reusing existing functions/helper code.
Please Note: Candidates eligible for this process will go through 2 Mock Online Assessments before Final Online Assessment. Upon clearing the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a technical interview followed by an HR interview.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can mail their resumes and queries to – email@example.com
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.