Wipro Off Campus 2023 Drive for Freshers: Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Process Associate. A student from any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. find out more about eligibility criteria, the selection process, and the online test procedure details below.
Wipro Off Campus 2023 Drive Details:
|Salary||up to 3.5 LPA*|
NOTE: Apply soon before the link expires
Wipro Off Campus 2023 Drive Job Description:
Wipro off campus drive 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Process Associate.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
Hiring Process for Wipro
- Aptitude Test
- Coding Test
- Technical Screening
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Wipro 2023 Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wipro’s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application. Do not lie.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.”
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.