WBPSC West Bengal Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 Notification of 14 Job Vacancy Posts: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Kolkata invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Translator (Bengali, Nepali and Santhali Languages) in Law Department, Government of West Bengal. The West Bengal Assistant Translator 2023 Online registration will be start from 30th September 2023 to 24th October 2023.
WBPSC Assistant Translator Notification 2023 Job Overview:
|Job Name||Assistant Translators|
|No of Vacancy||14|
|Job Type||Translator, State Govt, Law|
|Selection Process||Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Important Dates||30/09/2023 to 24/10/2023|
|Job Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Translator (Bengali)||10|
|Assistant Translator (Nepali)||02|
|Assistant Translator (Santhali)||02|
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Not more than 39 years as on 1st January 2023.
✔️ Age relaxation maximum 05 years for reserved category candidates.
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator 2023 Salary: Level 10 ₹ 32,100 – 82,900/-.
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Assistant Translator (Bengali):
(a) Minimum 2nd Class Pass in Master’s or Honours degree in English or in Bengali of a UGC recognized University.
(b) Ability to make translation from English into Bengali.
Assistant Translator (Nepali):
(a) A second class Master’s or Honours degree in Nepali of a UGC recognized University.
(b) Ability to make translation from English into Nepali.
Assistant Translator (Santhali):
(a) A second class Master’s / Honours degree in English or in Santhali of a UGC recognized University.
(b) Master’s / Honours degree in English (Santhali as an elective subject at Graduation Level) or Master’s / Honours degree in Santhali (English as an elective subject at Graduation Level).
(c) Ability to make translation from English into Santhali.
Desirable Qualification: Degree in Law for all above posts.
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator 2023 Selection Process:
|Written Examination (Multiple Choice Questions)|
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator Exam 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
✔️ General – 40%
✔️ OBC – 38%
✔️ SC – 35%
✔️ ST – 30%
✔️ PwBD – 30%
✅ WBPSC Assistant Translator 2023 Application Fee:
|General, OBC & Other State||₹ 160/- + 1% Service charge|
|SC / ST of West Bengal and PwBD||Nil|
✅ How to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023:
- ➢ Eligible Interested candidates Apply for West Bengal Assistant Translator 2023-24 should apply online through WBPSC Online Application Portal.
- ➢ The candidates are required to fill basic details and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- ➢ The last date for registration of online application is 24/10/2023 up to 3:00 PM.
✅ Important Dates for WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023:
- Commencement of online applications: 30th September, 2023
- Closing date for receipt of online application: 24th October, 2023 (up to 3 p.m.)
- Last date of payment of fees: 24th October, 2023 (up to 3 p.m.)
- Last date for payment of fees Offline: 25th October, 2023
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans: 24th October, 2023.