UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification of 277 Stenographer Posts: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission , Lucknow conducts UPSSC Stenographer Main Examination 2023 for filling up 277 posts in various department of Uttar Pradesh state. The UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Online registration will be start from 17th October 2023 to 6th November 2023.
The UP Stenographer Vacancy 2023 selection will be made through UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022 Marks. The candidates who have apeared last year UP PET exam with valid score are eligible to apply Uttar Pradesh Stenographer 277 Vacancies.
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Job Notification
|Job Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Type||Government, Assistant, Clerical|
|Qualification||Senior Secondary, 12th Pass|
|Selection Methods||Exam, Interview|
|Apply Dates||From 17/10/2023 to 06/11/2023|
✔️ Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
✔️ Age relaxation as per Uttar Pradesh state Government rules.
✔️ ₹ 29200 – 92300 + Grade Pay ₹ 2800/- (Level 5)
✔️ ₹ 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2800/- (Level-3)
Also Read: Latest Stenographer & Typist Jobs in Govt
(1) Must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Council of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the Government.
(2) A minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typing respectively.
(3) Must have passed CCC course conducted by DOEACC Society (OR) Must have passed the computer course conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or a computer course recognized by the government as equivalent thereto.
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
- UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET-2022) Score
- Main Examination
- Documents Verification
- Medical Verification
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Application Fee:
- ₹ 25/- for All Category candidates.
The fee should be made through Online Payment Mode using Credit Card / Debit Card, Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023:
- ➢ Eligible Candidates should apply online through UPSSSC Online Application Portal Online Application System from 07/10/2023.
- ➢ The candidates should fill required and upload scanned copy of required documents.
- ➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 06/11/2023.
Opening date for Online Registration of Application: 17th October 2023
Last date for Online Registration of Application:6th November 2023
Edit / Correction of filled Online Application Form: 15th November 2023
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 Exam Date: Will be notified later.