UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification Released: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced the Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry Department Combined (Group ‘C’) Examination-2023, offering 645 positions. UKPSC is accepting online applications for the selection through direct recruitment for these 645 Group C vacant posts such as Agriculture Officer, Horticulture Officer, Fodder Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can submit their applications online for the UKPSC Group C Vacancy 2023 via the Commission’s website, psc.uk.gov.in, until October 27, 2023. The selection for UKPSC Group C positions in 2023 will be conducted through a Combined examination.
UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online for 645 Posts
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer Class-3||354|
|Horticulture Supervisor Class-3||245|
|Horticulture Inspector Class-2||27|
|Assistant Mushroom Development Officer Class-2||03|
|Assistant Training Officer Class-2||06|
|Assistant Plant Protection Officer Class-2||02|
|Fodder Assistant Group II||03|
|Fodder Assistant Group III||05|
✅ UKPSC Group C Age Limit:
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 43 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
✅ UKPSC Group C Salary:
- Assistant Agriculture Officer: Level-4 ₹ 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Horticulture Supervisor: Level-4 ₹ 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Horticulture Inspector: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant Mushroom Development Officer: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant Training Officer: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Fodder Assistant Group II: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Fodder Assistant Group III: Level-5 ₹ 29,200 – 92,300/-
✅ UKPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Agriculture Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
- Horticulture Supervisor: B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc (Horticulture) / B.Sc (Biology).
- Horticulture Inspector: B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc (Biology).
- Assistant Mushroom Development Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc (Biology) / M.Sc (Horticulture) / M.Sc (Vegetable Science).
- Assistant Training Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc (Biology) / M.Sc (Horticulture) / M.Sc (Vegetable Science).
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer: B.Sc. Degree (Agriculture or Biology).
- Fodder Assistant Group II: B.Sc (Agriculture) / M.Sc. (Agriculture).
- Fodder Assistant Group III: B.Sc (Agriculture).
✅ UKPSC Group C Selection Process: UKPSC Combined (Group ‘C’) Examination-2023 (Objective Type with Multiple Choice) ✅ UKPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2023: Category No of Questions Total Marks Paper-I: General Knowledge, General Studies and General Hindi 100 100 Paper-II (Subject):Agriculture , Biology, Horticulture 200 200 ✅ UKPSC Group C Application Fee: Open Category ₹ 250/- Reserved Category (OBC / MOBC / SC (P) / ST (H) ₹ 150/- Payment Method Online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS ✅ How to Apply for UKPSC Group C Recruitment 2023:
- Qualified candidates must submit their applications online through the UKPSC Online Application Portal (ukpscnet.in) starting from 7th October2023.
- Registration Process: The registration process involves the following steps:
- Registration & Personal Details.
- Educational & Other Details.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Make Payment (Application Fee).
- Print Application.
- Contact Information: Candidates should use a unique mobile number and email address for registration, as each can be used only once.
- Document Upload: Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their recent color passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Technical Support: For any technical assistance, you can contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: The last date for online application registration is 27th October 2023.
UKPSC Group C Notification 2023 Pdf
- UKPSC Group C 2023 Online Registration Start Date: 07/10/2023.
- UKPSC Group C 2023 Online Registration Closing Date: 27/10/2023.
- UKPSC Combined Group C Examination 2023 Date: To be Announced.