TNPSC Veterinary Notification 2023 of Research Assistant and Veterinary Manager Posts. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications from Veterinary Science Degree holders (B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc.) for direct recruitment of Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet included in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service and MANAGER (Veterinary) in the Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited.
The TNPSC Veterinary Vacancy 2023 selection will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT) Method. The last date for registration of TNPSC Advertisement No. 665, Notification No. 16/2023 is 19th October 2023.
TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023 of 38 Posts
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Research Assistant in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet (Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service)||14|
|Manager (Veterinary) in Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk|
Producer’s Federation Limited
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years as on 1st July 2023.
✔️ No Maximum Age limit for Reserved Categories.
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023 Salary:
✔️ Research Assistant: ₹ 56,100 – 2,05,700/- (Level 22)
✔️ Manager (Veterinary): ₹ 55,500 – 1,75,700/- (Level 21)
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Research Assistant:
(1) M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology/ Pathology/ Parasitology / Dairy Micro-biology / Animal Biotechnology).
(2) Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages.
(3) Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with the Tamil Nadu State Veterinary Council constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
✔️ Veterinary Manager:
(1) Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H) and
2) Must have registered with Veterinary Council.
✔️ Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil Language.
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
|Online Examination (Computer Based Test)|
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Manager & Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2023:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper –I (Subject Papers) (PG Degree Standard)||200||300|
|Paper – II (Part A: Tamil Eligibility Test) (SSLC Standard)||200||150|
|Paper – II (Part B: General Studies (Degree Standard) and Aptitude and Mental Ability|
Test (SSLC Standard)
|Interview and Records||–||60|
✅ TNPSC Veterinary Recruitment 2023Application Fee:
|Registration Fee||₹ 150/-|
|Examination Fee||₹ 200/-|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST Arunthathiyars, MBC, BC Muslim, PwD, Ex-servicemen, Destitute Widow||Nil|
|payment Method||Online Mode|
- Eligible candidates should apply online through TNPSC Commission’s Online Exam Portal (apply.tnpscexams.in) from 20th September 2023.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload relevant documents.
- The candidates may required to pay application fee and examination fee.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 19/10/2023.
✅ Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
Last date for registration of Online Application: 19th October 2023.
Application Correction Window Period: From 24th October 2023 12.01 A.M to 26th October 2023 11.59 P.M.
Date of Examination (Research Assistant): 9th December 2023
Date of Examination (Manager Veterinary): 9th and 12th December 2023.