Social Work Jobs in Tamil Nadu Government – TNPSC Notification of 02 Mass Interview and Social Case Work Expert Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) direct recruitment of 01 Mass Interviewer in Public Health and Preventive Medicine Department in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service and 01 Social Case Work Expert in Prisons & Correctional Department in Tamil Nadu jail Subordinate Service. The last date for registration of online applications is 21st October 2023.
Social Service Worker Jobs in Tamilnadu Govt 2023
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Social Case Work Expert||01|
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Mass Interview: 21 to 32 years
Social Case Work Expert: 23 to 42 years.
No Maximum age limit for reserved category candidates.
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Mass Interview: ₹ 19500 – 71900/- (Level-08)
Social Case Work Expert: ₹ 35600 – 130800/- (Level-12)
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Mass Interview: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.Sc.) in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics or Home Science or Social Work.
Social Case Work Expert: A Post graduate Degree in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology or Andragogy (Adult Education) (OR) A Degree in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology (OR) Any other degree with diploma in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology.
Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil Language.
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
|Online Examination (Computer Based Test)|
✅ TNPSC Social Work Exam Syllabus / Pattern:
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)||UG Degree Standard, 200 Questions. Single paper covering the following subjects, Social Work, Social Science, Sociology, Criminology and Andragogy.|
|Paper-II Part-A (Tamil Eligibility Test)||SSLC Standard (100 Questions / 150 Marks)|
|Paper-II Part-B (General Studies and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test)||Degree Standard 75 Questions for General Studies & SSLC Standard 25 Questions for Aptitude Test|
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|Registration Fee||₹ 150/-|
|Examination Fee||₹ 100/-|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST Arunthathiyars, MBC, BC Muslim, PwD, Ex-servicemen, Destitute Widow||Nil|
|payment Method||Online Mode|
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 How to Appy:
- Eligible candidates should apply online through TNPSC Commission’s Online Exam Portal from 22nd September 2023.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload relevant documents.
- The candidates may required to pay application fee and examination fee.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 21/10/2023.
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Opening date for submission of online application: 22/09/2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 21/10/2023
- Application Correction Window Period From 26/10/2023 to 28/10/2023
- Date of Examination (Paper-I): 09/12/2023 (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Date of Examination (Paper-II): 09/12/2023 (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Date of Examination (Paper-II) for Social Case Work: 10.12.2023 (09.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m)