TNPSC Engineering Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 369 Different Service Posts: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 (TNPSC CESE 2023). Eligible engineering graduates from Tamil Nadu and candidates from other states with knowledge of Tamil can apply for direct recruitment to various engineering and other positions included in the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination. Online registration for TNPSC Engineering Jobs 2023-24 should be done through tnpscexams.in, with the last date for application registration being 11th November 2023.
TNPSC Engineering Services Exam 2023 (Advertisement No.672 | Notification No.23/2023)
✅ TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2023 (Interview Posts):
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Principal, Industrial Training Institute/ Assistant Director of Training||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD)||05|
|Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Highways Department)||53|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||01|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||20|
|Assistant Engineer (Industries)||09|
|Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD)||36|
|Senior Officer (Technical) Tamil Nadu Industrial & Investment Corporation||08|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) TANGEDCO||36|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) TANGEDCO||05|
|Assistant Engineer(Mechanical) TANGEDCO||09|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board)||01|
|Assistant Engineer Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board||49|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board||78|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board||20|
|Manager – Engineering (TNCMPF)||07|
|Manager – Civil (TNCMPFL)||01|
✅ TNPSC CESE Vacancy 2023 (Non Interview Posts, Exam Only):
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) – Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing & Development Corporation Limited||25|
Age Limit: (As on 01/07/2023)
- ✔️ 37 years for Assistant Engineer (Industries / Electrical).
- ✔️ 35 years for Assistant Engineer (Tangedco Posts).
- ✔️ 32 years for all other posts.
- ✔️ No Maximum age limit for SC / ST / BC / OBCMs / BC (Muslims) Destitute Widows.
✅ Pay Scales:
- ✔️ For Principal / Section Officer: ₹ 56100 – 205700/- (Level 22)
- ✔️ For Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Exam Only): ₹ 36400 – 134200/- (Level 16)
- ✔️ For All other posts: ₹ 37700 – 138500/- (Level 20)
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Assistant Engineer:
(a) Must possess a degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech) in relevant engineering discipline (OR)
(b) Must have passed Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examination.
✔️ Assistant Engineer (Civil):
(a) Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering. (or)
(b) Must have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
✔️ Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering):
(a) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or)
(b) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) (or) B.E (Civil and Structural Engineering) or B.E (Mechanical and Production Engineering).
✔️ Assistant Engineer (Highways Department):
(a) Must possess degree in Civil Engineering (OR)
(b) A pass in Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examinations under Civil Engineering branch (renamed as Institution of Examinations).
✔️ Section Officer:
(a) Degree in B.E. / B.Tech / AMIE.
(a) A degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology of any recognised University or institution under AICTE.
(b) Practical experience in a workshop or factory for a period of not less than three years.
✅ Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil Language.
✅ Application Fee:
- ✔️ ₹ 150/- for One time Registration Fee.
- ✔️ ₹ 200/- for Examination Fee.
- ✔️ The fees should be made through online payment mode.
- ✔️ No exam fee for SC, ST, PWD, MBS, BC and Ex-Servicemen categories.
✔️ Objective Type Examination
✔️ Oral Test.
✅ How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply online through TNPSC Commission’s Online Exam Portal (apply.tnpscexams.in).
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload relevant documents.
- The candidates may required to pay application fee and examination fee.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 11/11/2023.
✅ Important Dates:
- ➢ Opening date of online application: 13th October 2023
- ➢ Last date for registration of online application: 11th November 2023
- ➢ Application Correction Window Period: From 16/11/2023 to 18/11/2023
- ➢ Date of TNPSC CESE Exam 2023: 06/01/2024 & 07/01/2024.