TTNPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2023 Notification Out: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the posts of Accounts Officer, Manager and Senior Officer positions in Combined Accounts Services Examination in Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service and in various Boards / Corporations. The last date for registration of online applications is 8th December 2023.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Notification 2023
|Job Title||Accounts Officer, Senior Officer, Manager|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Registration Date||09/11/2023 to 08/12/2023|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
✅ TNPSC Combined Accounts Service Vacancy 2024:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Accounts Officer Class III in Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service||07|
|Accounts Officer in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation limited||01|
|Manager – Grade III (Finance) in Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation limited||04|
|Senior Officer (Finance) in Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation limited||27|
|Manager (Finance) in Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited||13|
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- For Accounts Officer: ₹ 56,900 – 1,09,200/- (Level 23)
- For Senior Officer: ₹ 56,900 – 2,05,700/- (Level 22)
- For Manager: ₹ 2,77,00 – 1,38,500/- (Level 20)
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Accounts Officer Class III: Successful completion of the Final Examination administered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA) / Cost Accountants (ICWA) is required.
- Accounts Officer: Successful completion of the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India / ICWA Course, or an equivalent qualification, is mandatory.
- Manager – Grade III (Finance) / Senior Officer (Finance): Possession of CA / ICWA qualifications is necessary.
- Manager (Finance): A degree coupled with C.A inter / ICWA (CMA) inter qualification is required.
- Knowledge in Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil Language.
- Maximum 32 years for General.
- No Maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Age limit as on 1st July 2023.
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
✅ TNPSC Accounts Officer Exam Pattern:
- Paper I (Subject Paper ) (200 Questions) for Manager Finance Posts.
- Paper I (Subject Paper ) (200 Questions) (300 marks) for all other Posts.
- Paper II Part A – Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) (100 questions/ 150 marks).
- Paper II Part B – General Studies (100 questions/ 150 marks).
- Interview and Records (60 Marks).
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|Registration Fee||₹ 150/-|
|Examination Fee||₹ 100/-|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST Arunthathiyars, MBC, BC Muslim, PwD, Ex-servicemen, Destitute Widow||Nil|
|payment Method||Online Mode|
✅ How to Apply TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates should apply online for TNPSC Accounts Officer 2023 through TNPSC Online Application Portal (apply.tnpscexams.in) from 9th November 2023.
- The candidates should enter basic details and upload relevant documents.
- The candidates may required to pay application fee and examination fee.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 08/12/2023.
✅ TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Opening date for submission of online application: 09/11/2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 08/12/2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 13/12/2023 to 15/12/2023
- Date of Examination (Paper-I):05/02/2024 (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Date of Examination (Paper-I) (Manager Finance): 06/02/2024 (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Date of Examination (Paper-II): 05/02/2024 (02:30 PM to 5:30 PM)