TN Velai Vaippu (tnvelaivaippu) is an employment registration portal of the Tamil Nadu State Government. TN candidates (job seekers), literate from 1st standard to SSLC, HSC, ITI, Diploma, and degree holders are eligible to register and obtain an Employment Card through the TN Velaivaaippu website. For professional degree and postgraduates, choose the Professional Employment and Career Guidance Centre in Madurai or Chennai, based on your residential district, to register. [தமிழ்நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு செய்திகள் 2023 – 2024]
✅ What is TN Velaivaippu?
Tamilnadu Employment Exchange Office Online Registration and Renewal official website named www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in launched and service provide by Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of TamilNadu. The TN Velai Vaippu Employment Portal launched on 15th September 2013 inaugurated by Former TN Deputy Chief Minister M.K.Stalin. The TN Vekau Vaaippu previous called as www.employment.gov.in.
✅ How To Register TN Velai Vaaipu / TN Employment?
Tamilnadu candidates Register your educational qualification to TN Velai Vaippu Portal Online. No need to register through your District Employment Office. Post Graduate (PG) and Professional Graduate Degree holders are required to apply only through your Regional Employment Office.
For New Registration and Renewal:
- Step 1: Visit of Department of Employement and Training Official Website at https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Step 2: Click New User “Click Here” Link.
- Step 3: Now, Candidate fill Registration Form – Enter your Name, Gender, Email ID, Father Name, Date of BIrth, Address, Aadhar Card Number and Mobile Number.
- Step 4: Create User ID and Password.
- Step 5: Confirm your Mobile Number and Email id through OTP.
- Step 6: Add your Qualification details and upload scanned copy of Original documents / certificates.
- Step 7: Login through tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/ – Do Renewal or Update Profile using your Login Credentials.
✅ How to Login TN Velaivaippu?
- Visit TN Velai Vaippu Official Website Empower Page. Enter your Login Details (Login ID and Password) to login your TN Employment Account. After you can done your Renewal or Update your Qualification, Details & Profile.
- If you Forget your Password, Click “Forget Password” Page, Enter your User ID, Date of Birth to create New Password.
✅ How to contact TN Velaivaippu?
For queries Contact Phone Number: 044-22500900 & 044-22500911. (OR) Visit TN Velai Vaippu Head office:-
Directorate of Employment and Training,
Alandur Road, Thiru-vi-ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032.