TMB Recruitment 2023 for Clerks and Specialist Officers was released on October 16, 2023. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB), one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India, invites applications from Indian citizens for the positions of Probationary Clerks and Specialist Officers (IT Specialist – Scale-I) in various branches of TMB Bank.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2023
The TMB Clerk and Officer Career Opportunities for individuals holding Bachelor’s Degrees and IT Graduates will begin their online registration process on October 16, 2023, and this process is slated to conclude on November 6, 2023. The selection process for TMB Bank Clerical Cadre and SO Officer will exclusively involve an Online Examination and Personal Interview.
|Job Name||Probationary Officers (PO), Probationary Clerks (PO)|
|No of Vacancy||92|
|Job Type||Banking, Officer, Clerk|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Organization||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB)|
✅ How to Apply TMB Bank Recruitment of Clerks and Officers 2023:
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online through the TMB Bank Online Application portal (ibpsonline.ibps.in/tmblposep23/) starting from October 16, 2023.
- To register, select the “Click here for New Registration” tab and provide your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. The system will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password, which will be displayed on the screen. Ensure that you make a note of the Provisional Registration Number and Password. Additionally, you will receive an Email and SMS containing the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Please ensure you have a valid personal email ID and active mobile number, which should remain in use throughout the Recruitment Process.
- Candidates are advised to diligently complete all required details and upload their Photo, Signature, a left thumb impression and a hand written declaration. After the registration is complete, candidates should verify the entire application form before proceeding to ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION.’
- If necessary, you can modify the details, and only after confirming the correctness of the photograph, signature, and other provided information, click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION.’
- Next, click on the ‘Payment’ tab and proceed with the payment process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your application.
- The last date for TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 is 06/11/2023.
✅ TMB Bank Clerk Vacancy 2023:
|State / UT Wise Clerical Vacancy||No of Posts|
|Andaman and Nicobar||01|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||01|
✅ TMB Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
✅ TMB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
↪ Probationary Clerk: Maximum 24 years for Graduates and Maximum 26 years for Post Graduates.
↪ Specialist Officer: Not more than 30 years.
↪ Age Relaxation: 02 years for MBC / BC and 05 years for SC / ST.
✅ TMB Recruitment 2023 Salary:
↪ Probationary Clerk: ₹ 27,000/- per month.
↪ Specialist Officer: ₹ 36,000/- per month.
✅ TMB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: While experience is preferable, it is not mandatory for this position.
- Educational Qualification: A B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/BCA or an M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA or an equivalent degree from a reputed University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of IT working experience is required for this position.
✅ TMB Clerk and Officer Selection Process 2023:
✅ TMB Clerk and Officer Application Fee 2023:
|Probationary Clerks||₹ 600/- + Charges|
|Probationary Officers||₹ 1000/- + Charges|
|Payment Method||Online Payment using Debit Credit Cards / Net Banking (OR) Offline Payment|
✅ Important Links for TMB Recruitment 2023:
✅ TMB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
- Start of online application registration: 16/10/2023
- Application registration closes: 06/11/2023
- Deadline for editing application details: 06/11/2023
- Last date for printing your application: 21/11/2023
- Online fee payment period: 16/10/2023 to 06/11/2023