Thomson Reuters Recruitment drive 2023: Thomson Reuters is hiring Insights Analyst through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Thomson Reuters off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters Corp (Thomson Reuters) is a provider of news and information services. The company provides intelligence, technology and expertise that professionals require to find trusted answers. It provides research and workflow products with focus on intuitive tax offerings and automating tax workflow.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name||Insights Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Work From Home)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Thomson Reuters Job Responsibilities:
- Explore large volumes of data to present data-driven insights to internal stakeholders
- Help analyze performance of various products and platforms and track and report KPIs and OKRs
- Help analyze customer behavior data and extract actionable insights that help improve product offerings
- Take ownership of specific tasks and be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the output of such tasks
- Will identify, assesses and review data with a view to presenting strategic insights to senior management
- Help team conduct quality checks of the data to ensure its accuracy and help the team with keeping documentation on processes and workflows
- Provide new ideas on types of analysis that can be carried out on a given data set
- Ensure that all assigned reports/tasks are completed on a timely basis.
Thomson Reuters Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Should be a self-starter with a curiosity to explore large volumes of data and work with teams across the organization
- Should have worked in a role or have done internships where they have carried out data analysis in any field including (but not limited to) web analytics, customer analysis and product performance metrics
- Should possess knowledge of various statistical methods and tools to analyze the data – experience or schooling in Python, Machine Learning, Predictive Analysis strongly preferred
- Ability to conceptualize and build interactive dashboards to represent data
- Have a keen eye to spot data irregularities and perform ongoing data sanity checks
- Flexible and able to meet the changing demands of the business priorities
- Are energetic, willing to learn, capable to keeping open lines of communication and eager to work in a team
- Sound knowledge of news and current affairs. Knowledge of financial news would be an added advantage
- A demonstrable ability to assimilate new information thoroughly and quickly
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.