TCS BPS has announced a job notification for BPS Fresher. A student from Any discipline can apply for TCS BPS Recruitment 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
TCS BPS Recruitment 2024:
|Salary||₹ 3.5 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates from 2024 passing out batch to apply for exciting career opportunities for freshers.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification – Full Time Graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc – (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) – 2024 Year Of Passing candidates can only apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable) and Graduation.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- One Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam (course to be cleared within the stipulated time duration of the course)
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Experience – As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
- Age: Minimum age should be 18
TCS BPS Test Pattern:
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 65 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
TCS BPS Application process:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test(In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
About TCS :
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for TCS BPS Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.