Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2023: Tata Power is hiring a Diploma Trainee Analyst off campus Placement for Across India. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Tata Power off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Tata Power:
Tata Power was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
Tata Power Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Salary||up to ₹3 LPA*|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Tata Power Job Responsibilities:
- Exciting career opportunities in various roles for candidates who’ll pass out in 2023 to be a part of Tata Power – India’s Largest Integrated Power Company and contribute to our vision to empower a billion lives through sustainable, affordable and innovative energy solutions and make a difference by “Lighting Up Lives”.
Tata Power Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma Engineers (Computer Science / IT) passing out in 2023
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.
How to Apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.