SSC GD Constable 2023 Notification will be released in November 2023. Young Indian citizens who are physically fit and seeking career opportunities in the police and defense sectors can apply for SSC GD Constable, which offers 84866 vacancies. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open examination for recruitment of Constable (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022. The SSC Constable GD Examination 2024 One time registration and filling of online application form started from 24th November 2023.
SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2023 – 2024
|Post Name||Constable (GD), Rifleman (GD), Sepoy|
|No of Vacancy||84866|
|Exam Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Organization||CAPFs, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifles, Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Selection Process||Exam, Physical Test|
|Application Date||24/11/2023 to 28/12/2023|
|Exam Date||February and March 2024|
The SSC GD Constable Notification 2023 PDF will be updated in the page: More than 80,000 vacancies are set to open in 2024 for SSC, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, and NCB. www.indgovtjobs.in provides the most up-to-date information on the SSC GD Constable 2024 Notification, SSC GD Vacancy Details, SSC GD Constable Age Limit, SSC GD Constable Salary, SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria, SSC GD Constable Selection Process, and SSC GD Constable Exam details. Don’t forget that the last date to apply for SSC GD Constable 2023-24 is December 28, 2023.
✅ SSC GD Constable Vacancy Year Wise:
✅ SSC GD Constable Vacancies 2023 – 2024 Force wise:
- CRPF: 29,283 vacancies
- BSF: 19,987 vacancies
- ITBP: 4,142 vacancies
- SSB: 8,273 vacancies
- CISF: 19,475 vacancies
- Assam Rifles: 3,706 vacancies
✅ SSC GD Constable Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years as on 1st January 2024.
✔️ The upper age limit Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
✅ SSC GD Constable Salary / Pay Scale:
✔️ Sepoy – Pay Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
✔️ Constable / Rifleman – Pay Level 3 ₹ 21700 – 69100/-
✅ SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board / university.
✔️ Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on concerned date will not be eligible and need not apply.
✅ SSC GD Constable Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 100/- made through SBI Challan or Online payment mode using SBI Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
✔️ No fee for all Women and SC, ST and Ex-servicemen candidates.
✅ SSC GD Constable Selection Process:
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) in English & Hindi.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Examination.
- Documents Verification.
✅ SSC GD Constable Examination Pattern:
The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C: Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D: English/ Hindi||25||25|
✅ SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Dates and Application Process:
- Starting from November 24, 2023 (Friday), eligible and interested Indian citizens can apply online through the SSC Official Website.
- The registration process involves two parts: (1) One Time Registration and (2) Filling out the Online Application for the Examination.
- Alternatively, eligible candidates can also apply through the UMANG Mobile App, a unified mobile application for new-age governance by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- Ensure all applications are submitted by December 28, 2023 (Thursday), which marks the final date for online registration.
Frequently Asked Questions:
✅ How to Apply for SSC GD Constable 2024?
The process of submitting Online applications for SSC Constable GD recruitment examination consists of the following two parts:
✔️ One-Time Registration
✔️ Filling of online Application Form
The candidates are first required to register (One time Registration) your basic details in SSC official website. After registration, applicants need to Login (using your Email Id and Password) in SSC Portal. Then, Applicants go to “Apply” column, click “Constable-GD” and you you will be “Apply” link to fill your SSC Constable GD online application form.
✅ How many vacancies in SSC GD Constable 2024?
More than 80,000+ vacancies opening for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, Rifleman in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in NCB.
✅ What is the selection process of SSC GD Constable?
The SSC GD Constable 2024 selection will consist of following steps:-
- ✔️ Computer Based Examination (CBE) (English & Hindi)
- ✔️ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- ✔️ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- ✔️ Medical Examination
✅ What the Important Dates for SSC Constable GD?
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023 – 2024 Important Dates:
- ➢ Opening date for submission of Online Applications: 24th November 2023
- ➢ Last date for submission of Online Applications: 28th December 2023
- ➢ Last date for making Online Fee Payment: Applications: 28th December 2023
- ➢ Tentative date of Computer Based Examination: February / March 2024