Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment Notification of Faculty Posts 2023-24: The RGUKT University invites applications online from Indian citizens and also Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer Posts. recruitments.universities.ap.gov.in Website is a official Online Application Portal for RGUKT Faculty Jobs 2023.
On this page, job seekers can find the latest RGUKT Recruitment Notification for regular, backlog, S/ST, and BC category vacancies. Postgraduate degree holders and Ph.D. scholars are eligible to apply for Andhra University Teaching Recruitment 2023. The last date for registration of online applications is 20th November 2023.
RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Job Name||Faculty Posts|
|No of Vacancy||660|
|Job Type||University Jobs, Teaching, Faculty|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
✅ RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Vacancies:
- ↪ Professors (Regular) – 58 Posts.
↪ Assistant Professors (Regular) – 195 Posts.
- ↪ Assistant Professors (Backlog) – 35 Posts.
- ↪ Associate Professors (Regular) – 84 Posts.
- ↪ Associate Professors (Backlog) – 19 Posts.
- ↪ Assistant Professor (SC / ST Backlog) – 31 Posts.
- ↪ Associate Professor (SC / ST Backlog) – 18 Posts.
- ↪ Lecturer – 220 posts.
✅ RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Professor and Associate Professor:
(1) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in relevant discipline.
(2) A Master‘s Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed.
(1) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(2) The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or AP – SLET/AP SET. (OR) Who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree exempted from NET/AP-SLET/AP-SET.
✔️ For Professor: A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level.
✔️ For Associate Professor: A minimum 08 years experience in teaching and / or research in an academic/ research position equivalent.
✅ RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Salary:
✔️ Professor: Level–14 ₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
Assistant Professor Level–10 ₹ 57,700 – 1,82,400
✔️ Associate Professor Level–13A ₹ 1,31,400 – 2,17,100
✅ RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
✔️ Personal Interview
✔️ Documents Verification.
✅ RGUKT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
✔️ For Professor: ₹ 3000 for all categories.
For Associate Professor: ₹ 3000 for all categories.
✔️ For Assistant Professor: ₹ 2500 for General / BC / EWS, ₹ 2000 for SC / ST / PBDs.
✅ How to Apply RGUKT Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible candidates should apply online through the AP University Recruitment Portal.
- Applicants are required to apply online using the following link: http://recruitments.universities.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates should create a username and password through mobile number verification.
- They should also upload scanned copies of all supporting documents during the online registration.
- The last date for the registration of online applications is 20/11/2023, up to 5:00 PM IST.
✅ Important Dates for RGUKT Recruitment 2023:
- Last date & Time for submission of online application and payment of registration fee through the portal: 20.11.2023, 5:00 PM
- Last date & Time for receiving hardcopy of the application along with all enclosures by post/courier: 27.11.2023, 5:00 PM
- Display of the list of prima-facie eligible and ineligible applicants for the screening test of Assistant Professors & Lecturers: 30.11.2023
- Last date & Time for receiving grievances on prima-facie eligibility for Assistant Professors: 7.12.2023, 5:00 PM
- Display of the final list of prima-facie eligible candidates for the screening test of Assistant Professors: 8.12.2023
- Notification for screening/written test by the APPSC: Will be Notified Later
- Display of the schedule of subject-wise screening/written tests conducted by the APPSC: Will be Notified Later
- Allocation of Test Centres and Issue of Hall Tickets by the APPSC: Will be Notified Later
- Declaration of Results by the APPSC: Will be Notified Later
- Preliminary shortlisting of 12:1 prima-facie eligible candidates from screening/written test against the category-wise vacancies by the University: Will be Notified Later
- Display of the list of 12:1 candidates with their respective scores in the order of merit and eligibility for Assistant Professors. Display of eligible and ineligible candidates with validated scores: Will be Notified Later
- Last date for receiving grievances on the validated scores for shortlisted applicants: Will be Notified Later
- Display of the final list of 4:1 shortlisted candidates for interviews by Screening cum Evaluation Committee: Will be Notified Later
- Display of the schedule of Interviews: Will be Notified Later.