The Government of Rajasthan, Directorate of Ayurveda, has published a recruitment notification for Compounder and Nurse Junior Grade for the year 2023-24. The Department of Ayush (Ayurveda, Homeopathic, Unani) in Rajasthan, based in Jaipur, invites online applications from qualified candidates for direct recruitment for regular appointments to the following posts of Compounder/Nurse Junior Grade within the department.
The Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Compounder 2023 Online Registration process will be conducted through the Ayurveda Department’s RAU Nursing Portal, which can be accessed at nursing.rauonline.in. The last date for online application registration is November 5, 2023.
Rajasthan Ayurved Recruitment 2023
|Job Name||Junior Grade Nurse, Compounder|
|No of Vacancy||947|
|Job Type||Nursing, Medical|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Organization||Rajasthan Ayurveda Department (RAU)|
Also Read : Deputation Jobs 2023 | Retired Govt Officer Jobs
- Ayurvedic Department (Non TSP): 456 vacancies
- Homeopathic Department (Non TSP): 265 vacancies
- Unani Department (Non TSP): 160 vacancies
- Ayurvedic Department (TSP): 39 vacancies
- Homeopathic Department (TSP): 23 vacancies
- Unani Department (TSP): 4 vacancies
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 18 years.
✔️ Maximum 40 years.
✔️ Age determined as on 1st January 2024.
✔️ Age relaxation as per Rajasthan Govt. rules.
✔️ Pay Scale L-10 (Fixed Pay), ₹ 56100 to ₹ 73200/-
✅ Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Three years Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing (OR) 04 Years B.Sc. (Ayurveda Nursing) with internship from any university established by law in India.
✔️ The candidates should registered at Rajasthan Ayurved Nursing Council.
✅ Selection Process:
The selection process for the Rajasthan Ayurveda Nurse Compounder 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
✅ Application Fee:
- ✔️ ₹ 600/- for General and OBC categories.
- ✔️ ₹ 400/- for SC / ST and Reserved categories.
- ✔️ Payment Method: Online Payment using your Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc.
✅ Step by Step How to Apply:
Here are the steps to apply for the Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Compounder Junior Grade Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Official Website at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register.
- Step 2: Click on the Registration button.
- Step 3: Read the instructions and complete the application form. Upon submission, an SSOID will be generated.
- Step 4: Save the SSOID and Password.
- Step 5: Log in with your SSOID and Password and provide the required details.
- Step 6: Pay the necessary application fees.
- Step 7: Download and print the application confirmation for future reference.