Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification of Sports Quota 2023-24 for filling up 51 Vacancies: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has issued Employment notification for recruitment against Sports Quota for Year 2023-24. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens – Sports Persons (Men and Women) for filling up 51 Vacancies through open advertisement against various Sports Disciplines. The last date for submission of NFR Sports Quota 2023 is 23rd October 2023. The Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota Application Form available at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in and also available in the page.
NFR Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 (Employment Notice No. 02/2023)
|NFR Unit||Total Vacancies|
|Head Quarters Unit (Maligaon)||26|
|Katihar Divisional Unit||05|
|Alipurduar Divisional Unit||05|
|Rangiya Divisional Unit||05|
|Lumding Divisional Unit||05|
|Tinsukia Divisional Unit||05|
Northeast Frontier Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Game Wise:
|Game Event||No of Posts|
✅ Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st January 2023.
✔️ No age relaxation in lower or upper age limit will be permissible.
✅ Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Salary:
✔️ Level 1: Pay Band-1, ₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1800/-
✔️ Level 2 & 3: Pay Band-1, ₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1900 / 2000/-
✅ Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ For Level 2 OR Level 3 Posts: Passed 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination from a Government Recognized Board / Council / Institution.
✔️ For Technician: Minimum 10th Class (Matriculation) Pass / ITI Trade or equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT.
✅ Northeast Frontier Railway Minimum Sports Norms:
- ✔️ Represented the country in any of the Category-B Championships / Events (OR)
- ✔️ At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships / Events (OR)
- ✔️ At least 3rd position in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships (OR)
- ✔️ At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
✅ Categories of International Championships:
- ✔️ Category-A: Olympic Games (Senior Category).
- ✔️ Category-B: World Cup (Junior/Senior Category), World Championships (Junior/ Senior Category), Asian Games (Senior Category), Commonwealth Games (Senior Category).
- ✔️ Category-C: Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category), South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category), USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior Category).
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
✔️ Trial of Sports Performance.
✔️ Interview and Assessment of Sports Achievement, Educational Qualification etc.
✅ Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
- ✔️ ₹ 500/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- ✔️ The fee in the form of IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA / NF Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahai – 781011.
- ✔️ No fee for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWDs / Women / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes.
✅ Railway Jobs: IndGovtJobs.in blog updates on new and latest government jobs in the railway sector. Get railway employment news at Latest Railway Jobs 2023-2024.
✅ How to Apply Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment?
- ➢ Eligible Interested candidates apply in prescribed application format (one good quality A-4 size plain paper).
- ➢ Completed application along with two recent passport size photo-graphs duly self attested must be sent to “Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011 (Assam) by Ordinary Post.
- ➢ The last date for receipt of applications is 23/10/2023 (For far flung area category candidates is 03/11/2023).
- ➢ The postal cover envelope superscribed “RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA: EVENT NAME – _______, POSITION _______ GP Rs _______”.