Powergrid Officer Trainee Finance Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: POWERGRID, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Government of India is invites online applications for Bright, Committed and Energetic Finance Professionals for recruitment of CAs and CMAs as Officer Trainee (Finance) for fill up 20 vacancies in Powergrid. The last date for registration of online applications is 13th November 2023.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Officer Trainee (Finance)||20|
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Maximum 28 years as on 13th November 2023. Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC NCL, 05 years for SC / ST & 10 years for PwD.
✔️ Candidates should have been born on or after 13.11.1995.
✅ Pay Scale: PowerGrid Officer Trainee Finance Monthly Compensation is Basic Pay of ₹ 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and perks @12% of basic pay during training period. After successful completion of training, The Regular Pay Scale is E2 scale – ₹ 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
✅ Educational Qualification:
✔️ CA / ICWA (CMA) Pass.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ A Non Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- for General / OBC category candidates.
✔️ No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen category candidates.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Written Test (Computer Based Test)
✔️ Group Discussion & Interview.
✅ PowerGrid Officer Trainee Exam 2023 Details & Syllabus:
- Question paper duration: 2 hours
- Question format: Objective with four answer choices for each question
- Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions
- Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
- PKT content: Discipline-specific questions
- EAT content: Vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability, general awareness
- Scoring: All questions are worth equal marks (1), with a 1/4 negative marking for each incorrect or multiple answers.
- Qualification requirement: Candidates must pass the Computer-Based Test (CBT) to be eligible for the Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment, and Interview based on their CBT performance.
✅ How to Apply Powergrid Officer Trainee Finance 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates will need to register online through the Power Grid official website. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, candidates should have a valid E-mail ID, an alternate E-mail ID, and a mobile number. Each candidate should submit only one application for a post. Candidates are advised to upload legible copies of the required documents in the space provided on the online application form. The last date for submitting online applications is 13/11/2023, up to 23:59 hours.
✅ Important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 24.10.2023 (1700 hrs)
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 13.11.2023 (2359 hrs)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria including age, educational qualification, and category status: 13.11.2023.