Power Grid Recruitment : The GATE 2023 score-based Power Grid Engineer Trainee Jobs 2023 Notification will be available starting from October 20, 2023. PowerGrid and Central Transmission Utility, Government of India, invite bright and young engineering graduates for the recruitment of Engineer Trainees (ET) in various disciplines, including Electrical, Civil, Electronics, and Computer Science. The Power Grid Engineering Jobs 2023 online application process and notification details will be open from October 20, 2023, and the registration process is scheduled to end on November 10, 2023.
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2023
|Job Name||Engineer Trainee (ET)|
|No of Vacancy||184|
|Job Type||Engineering, Power Sector|
|Selection Process||GATE 2023 Score, Interview|
|Job Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
✅ PowerGrid Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023:
Electrical – 128 posts for POWERGRID, 16 posts for CTUIL.
Electronics – 02 posts for POWERGRID, 04 posts for CTUIL.
Civil – 28 posts for POWERGRID.
Computer Science – 06 posts for POWERGRID.
✅ Power Grid Engineer Trainee 2023 Vacancy Disciplines:
↪ Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
↪ Electronics: Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication.
↪ Civil: Civil Engineering.
↪ Computer Science: Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology.
✅ Power Grid Engineer Trainee 2023 Salary:
₹ 40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000 (IDA) during training period. They shall be paid stipend in the form of Basic Pay of ₹ 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – ₹ 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
✅ Power Grid Engineer Trainee 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) / Bachelor’s Degree in Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution.
- The candidates should hold GATE 2023 Marks in relevant paper.
✅ Power Grid Engineer Trainee 2023 Selection Process:
- ✔️ GATE 2024 Score in the corresponding paper
- ✔️ Group Discussion
- ✔️ Personal Interview
✅ Power Grid Engineer Trainee 2023 Application Fee:
A non-refundable application fees of ₹ 500/- paid through online mode.
These fee exempted for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/D-ExSM candidates.
✅ How to Apply Power Grid Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates must register themselves online via the Power Grid official website (www.powergrid.in).
- Ensure that all required details, including the GATE Registration Number as it appears on the GATE-2023 Admit Card/Score Card, are entered carefully in the online application form.
- The last date for online application registration is 10/11/2023, up to 23:59 hours.
- For any inquiries related to this recruitment, please send an email to email@example.com with “ET through GATE 2023 – [brief description of your query]” in the subject line.”
✅ Important Dates:
Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 20/10/2023
Last Date of receipt of online application and online payment of application fee: 10/11/2023 (23:59 Hrs)
Cut-off date for eligibility criteria: 10/11/2023.