Paytm Recruitment drive 2023: Qualcommis hiring Business Development Intern through off campus Placement for Work from Home. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Paytm off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
Paytm Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Business Development Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹30K/Month*|
|Job Location||Work from Home|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Paytm Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining assigned client relationships. Interact with internal teams for the smooth flow of each event listing marketing initiatives and payments.
- Point of contact for all Small/Medium scale organizers for the smooth & easy functioning of the accounts and documentation
- Responsible for resolving and replying to queries.
- Managing incoming customer service queries.
- Identify and assess organiser/venue needs, collect feedback and share them to relevant teams to achieve customer delight
Paytm Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Paytm Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.