North Central Railway Recruitment Notification of Sports Quota 2023-24: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway, Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road, Prayaraj-211001 invites online applications form eligible sports persons both Male and Female who are citizens of India, for filling up 21 posts of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts against Open Advertisement Sports Quota for the year 2023-2024 over North Central Railway. The closing date for registration of online applications is 3rd November 2023.
Online applications are being welcomed from exceptionally talented and exceptional athletes who meet the minimum sports standards and educational qualifications within the respective sports disciplines. This recruitment pertains to positions in Grade ‘C,’ with a pay scale of PB-I Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 and 2400/2800 (as per the Revised Pay Scale after the 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03 and 04/05). These positions are available under the Sports Quota for the year 2023-24 on the North Central Railway.
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY SPORTS QUOTA 2023
|Posts Category||No of Vacancies|
|Level 02 / 03||16|
|Level 04 / 05||05|
Also Read : IB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Notification
✅ North Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Games:
↪ Level 02/03: Cricket – 03, Wrestling – 01, Boxing – 01, Gymnastics – 01, Weight Lifting – 01, Badminton – 01, Athletics – 01, Hockey – 02, Table Tennis – 01, Kabaddi – 02, Basketball – 02.
↪ Level 04/05: Wrestling – 01, Weight lifting – 02, Power Lifting – 01, Boxing – 01
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ 18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2024.
✔️ No Age Relaxation is permissible.
✅ Pay Scales:
↪ Level 02/03: ₹ 5200 – 20220 + Grade pay ₹ 1900 /2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC)
↪ Level 04/05: ₹ 5200 – 20220 + Grade pay ₹ 2400/ 2800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC)
✅ Educational Qualification:
✔️ Level 5/4: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
✔️ Level 3/2: Matric with 12th class (10+2 Stage) Pass or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% Marks (OR) Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (OR) Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
✔️ Level 1: 10th / Matric Pass (OR) ITI (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
✅ Sports’ Norms for Recruitment: The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against sport quota through Open advertisement for both (team and individual) events shall be as under:-
(a) Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events (OR)
(b) At least 3rd Position in any of the Category-C Champions/events (OR)
(c) At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Champions. (OR)
(d) At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association. (OR)
(e) At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
(f) 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
✅ Categorization of International Championships:
Category-A: Olympic Games (Senior Category)
Category-B: World Cup (Junior/Senior Category), World Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Games (Senior Category), Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)
Category-C: Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category), South Asian Federation (S AF) Games (Senior Category), USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category)
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ All eligible candidates will be called for Trial and after Trial, only the FIT candidates (securing 25 or more, out of 40 marks) shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment. The Candidates declared NOT FIT by the Trial Committee, will not be assessed further by the Recruitment Committee.
|For Assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms 50 marks||50 Marks|
|For Game Skill, Physical Fitness and Coach’s observation during Trials||40 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||10 Marks|
|Total =||100 Marks|
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwD / Women / Minorities and Economic Backward class.
✔️ ₹ 500/- for all others.
✅ How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply exclusively through the online mode, which can be accessed by visiting the website www.rrcpryj.org.
- It is imperative for candidates to ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of all information provided and submitted in their applications.
- Candidates are urged to diligently complete and furnish all the necessary information concerning personal details and biographical data, as well as details related to the examination fee, among others.
- Please be vigilant in ensuring that your Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth correspond exactly with the records in your Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any disparities discovered during the Document Verification process will result in the cancellation of your candidature and potential debarment.
- For seamless communication during the recruitment process, candidates are advised to include their active mobile number and a valid email ID in the online application. It is important to keep these contact details active throughout the recruitment process, as critical messages will be conveyed via email and mobile, and will be deemed as read by the candidates.
- In terms of the photograph submission, please upload a color photograph measuring 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm in JPEG format. The file size should range between 20 kb to 30 kb and should not be older than three months from the date of notification. Ensure that the photograph shows a clear front view of the candidate without sunglasses or a cap.
- The closing date for submission of online application is 03/11/2023 up to 23:59 Hours.