CSIR NGRI Recruitment Notification for MBBS Doctors 2023-24: CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) invites applications from eligible male and female Indian citizens for engagement of part-time doctors purely on a temporary basis at the CSIR-NGRI Dispensary located on its campus at Uppal Road, Hyderabad. Selection based on a walk-in interview scheduled on 20th November 2023.
NGRI RECRUITMENT 2023 – JOB OVERVIEW
|Company Name||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Job Title||Part Time Doctor|
|No of Posts||02|
|Job Sector||Medical, Health|
✅ Age Limit: Below 60 years.
✅ Monthly Salary: Consolidated Honorarium of ₹ 32,670/- per month.
✅ Educational Qualifications: For NGRI Part Time Doctor Qualifications are
(2) Minimum 03 years experience preferably in General Medicine.
(3) Desirable – PG Degree / Diploma in General Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology.
✅ Selection Process: Walk in Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 20/11/2023 [Monday]
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
Venue of Interview: CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 007.
✅ How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for NGRI Doctor Jobs in 2023 should appear for a walk-in interview on the specified date.
- To do so, please fill out the application form and present yourself before the Interview Board.
- Bring the originals and one set of photocopies of certificates, including those related to educational qualifications, experience, age, and caste (if applicable for OBC/EWS/SC/ST candidates), along with one recent passport-size photograph.
- he walk-in interview is scheduled for 20/11/2023.
✅ About: The National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), a research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India, was founded in 1961.