NaBFID Recruitment of Analyst 2023-24 Notification Advertisement No. NaBFID/REC/ANA/2023-24/01 Released: The National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the appointment of Officers in Analyst Grade at NaBFID on a Regular Basis. The NaBFID Analyst Vacancy 2023 Online Registration process starts from 23rd October 2023 and continues until 13th November 2023.
NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
|Post Name||Officers (Analyst Grade)|
|Qualification||MBA, Post Graduate, ICWA, CA|
|Selection Process||Exam, Interview|
|Organization||National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID)|
✅ NaBFID Analyst Vacancy 2023:
- Lending Operations: 15 posts
- Human Resources: 2 posts
- Investment & Treasury: 4 posts
- Information Technology & Operations: 4 posts
- General Administration: 7 posts
- Risk Management: 10 posts
- Legal: 2 posts
- Internal Audit & Compliance: 3 posts
- Company Secretariat: 2 posts
- Accounts: 2 posts
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: 4 posts
- Economist: 1 post
✅ NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Lending Operations: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CFA/CMA/CA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- HR (Human Resources): Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Human Resources/Industrial Relations.
- Investment & Treasury: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CA/CFA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance/Forex.
- Information Technology & Operation: MCA/MTech/M.E./Postgraduate in Computer Science, AI & ML, Software Engineering, IT, Cyber Security from a recognized University/Institution.
- General Administration: Postgraduate in any discipline.
- Risk Management: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Legal: Masters in law from a recognized University/Institution in India.
- Internal Audit & Compliance: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Company Secretariat: Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Accounts: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance.
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance, Business/Sustainability Management, Economics, Humanities.
- Economist: Master’s degree in economics with specialization in monetary economics, Econometrics, mathematical economics, or equivalent.
- Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 32 years as on 1st October 2023.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2002 (both days inclusive).
- Upper Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), Plus 10 years for PwBD.
✅ NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for
- The Selection Process consists of:
- Online Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted based on their performance in the Online Exam will be eligible for an Interview.
- The bank may choose to conduct a Psychometric test (non-qualifying) for personality profiling of shortlisted candidates before the Interview.
- The results of the Psychometric test may be presented to the Interview panel to provide a comprehensive perspective on the candidates.
- If necessary, the bank may also conduct a Group Discussion as an additional assessment tool to evaluate candidate suitability.
✅ NaBFID Analyst Exam Date 2023: The NaBFID Analyst Examination is scheduled for November or December 2023. Download of Examination Call Letters – 10 days before the date of Online Examination.
✅ NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) are ₹ 800/- plus applicable taxes for General/EWS/OBC candidates.
- ₹ 100/- plus applicable taxes (Only Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
✅ How to Apply NaBFID Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible candidates can apply online only through NaBFID Online Application Portal (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nabfidaug23/)
The candidates should enter basic, personal and educational details.
➢ The applicants should scan and upload Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration and other documents etc.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 13/11/2023.
✅ NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
Opening date for Online Application:23.10.2023
Last date for applying and payment of Application Fee: 13.11.2023
Tentative month of Examination / Interview: November/December 2023