Law Jobs in Government Sector for freshers and experienced Law Legal Graduates: Eligible Law Graduates, Advocates, LLB, Bachelor of Law (BL), Master Degree in Laws candidates are get your qualification related govt jobs from High Courts, District Courts, Public Sector Organizations, Central / State Government Departments and Services. Indian Judiciary is most important administration of the country. The Judiciary of India is different types of courts – Supreme Court of India at the top, followed by High Courts, District Courts, Magistrates and Civil Judge (Junior Division).
✅ Latest Law Advocate Jobs | Legal Government Jobs 2023 List:
|Name of Post – Total Vacancies||Last Date||Details|
|Junior Consultant, Young Professional – 11||08/11/2023||SFIO|
|Executive Officer – 09||11/11/2023||TNPSC|
|Assistant Legal – 01||27/10/2023||CPCB|
|Law officer – 01||09/11/2023||NBEMS|
|Management Trainee (Law) – 03||24/10/2023||OPTCL|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor – 07||12/10/2023||UPSC Advt No. 18/2023|
|Filed Officer (Law) – 07||09/10/2023||SJVN Limited|
✅ Other Government Jobs List:
FAQs – Law Legal Jobs in Govt:
✅ What type of Government Sector?
Different type of Law job positions available in Govt Sector, such as
- ✔️ Legal Assistants
✔️ Legal Officer
- ✔️ Legal Advisor
- ✔️ Insurance Law Officer
- ✔️ Judicial Services
- ✔️ District Judge
- ✔️ High Court Judge
- ✔️ Junior Consultant (Legal)
- ✔️ Young Professional (Legal)
- ✔️ Manager Level – Legal Posts
✅ What are the qualifications for law?
Advocate Jobs Qualifications:
- ✔️ Bachelor Degree in Law (BL)
✔️ Legum Baccalaureus or LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law)
- ✔️ Master Degree in Law (M.L.)
- ✔️ After 12th class – BA LLB, BBA LLB
✅ Which sector provides maximum number of law jobs?
Government Sector provides maximum number Law jobs for Law Graduates, eligible Advocates and LLB candidates.
Govt Sectors are:-
- ✔️ District Court Judicial Services
✔️ High Court Judicial Services
- ✔️ Public Sector Companies
- ✔️ Ministry of Law and Justice
- ✔️ Government Universities / Colleges – Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Indian Law Institute (ILI),Pt Motilal Nehru Law College etc.
- ✔️ Public Sector Banks
- ✔️ Ministry of Railway
- ✔️ Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
✅ LLB Stands for?
LLB stands for Legum Baccalaureus in Latin or Bachelor of Law Degree.