TNPSC Recruitment 2023-24 Free Govt Jobs alert for both Fresher and experienced Tamil Nadu state residents, who have passed 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma, ITI, Degree passed candidates are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu State Jobs and TNPSC Vacancies. IndGovtJobs updates all Latest Tamil Nadu state government jobs, PSU, Bank, Railway and other Govt Company Jobs in Tamil Nadu cities.
✅ TNPSC Notification 2023 – Latest TNPSC Exams List:
✅ FAQs for TNPSC Recruitment:
How to Apply TNPSC Jobs?
TNPSC Recruitment registration will be made through online mode only. Eligible candidates apply online through tnpscexams.in. The candidates first required to register One Time Registration using Aadhaar is mandatory.
What is selection process for TNPSC Jobs?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) jobs selection will be made through through Written Examination and / or Oral Test.
What are the jobs available in TNPSC?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruits different level of job positions for Tamil Nadu government departments.
TNPSC Government Jobs List:
- ✔️ Group 1 – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Director etc.
- ✔️ Group IV – Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Store Keeper etc.
- ✔️ Combined Engineering Services Examination – Assistant Engineers
- ✔️ Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination
- ✔️ Group 5A – Assistant Section Officer, Assistant etc.
- ✔️ Group 3A – Junior Inspector, Store Keeper
- ✔️ Health Officer
- ✔️ District Educational Officer
- ✔️ Assistant Professor etc.